ctiger
PPCGeeks Regular

ctiger is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.5{{19-Jun-2010}}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddhartha View Post
I have a question and I'm not sure if I'm being totally oblivious or if I'm missing anything but I installed this recently and I can't seem to access the title bar where the start button is. Usually when you click on it it shows the notifications window, but for some reason now it does nothing, or sometimes I get the old factory service bubble.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks

Also, whenever I enable the lock screen and the phone goes to sleep, when I turn it back on for whatever reason I get an error message about manilla. Does anyone know how to enable it so that I don't get error messages or it freezes? I disabled error message notifications, but when it freezes it's annoying. Thanks
Are you using stock or custom ROM? You might have a mismatch of CHT and CHT editor. You might want to uninstall all of them, then install the CHT to device and editor to card, I did that, it's OK to use.
For freezing problem, you might have to turn off the lock screen, but you can turn on the lock when sleep. It will show default lock screen. Some custom rom has CHT lock screen as default, so you won't see difference when turn off CHT lock screen in the editor, but the phone won't SOD. Amazing, right?
I'm using stock on my TP2 and the lock screen isn't CHT lock screen but it loads the lock screen quicker than CHT lock screen, I mean the one with weather.