PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2010, 02:20 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: {{Manila Mod}}Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.5{{19-Jun-2010}}

hahaha...

Old 06-26-2010, 07:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Instinct
Carrier: sprint

pistu is just getting started

Two questions, I removed the carrier text using the CHT editor, is there a way to remove the bar where the text was? also can I have just the compact flip clock and the weather animation without the gray background. While changing it to the compact clock, the gray background is a little bit lower than the flip clock and doesnt look good. I know Santod has some transparent cabs but not sure which one to use for which and whether the cabs are kinda inbuilt into CHT.
Old 06-26-2010, 08:01 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistu View Post
Two questions, I removed the carrier text using the CHT editor, is there a way to remove the bar where the text was? also can I have just the compact flip clock and the weather animation without the gray background. While changing it to the compact clock, the gray background is a little bit lower than the flip clock and doesnt look good. I know Santod has some transparent cabs but not sure which one to use for which and whether the cabs are kinda inbuilt into CHT.
In my Co0kie Mods Thread (transparencies and More),
you will find these cabs that I copied from there for you:
No Top Curtain.cab
No Clock Background.cab
Those will remove both items for you.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-28-2010, 07:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Santod, since I havent bothered you for couple of days, thought it was about time.. the quicklink for lock didnt work before I copy pasted the manila file. Do I have to do that everytime I delete the quicklink and add it someother time? since my lock quicklink was working and I deleted the quicklink since I had to place another app, now I added the lock quicklink again and the phone isnt locking up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
In my Co0kie Mods Thread (transparencies and More),
you will find these cabs that I copied from there for you:
No Top Curtain.cab
No Clock Background.cab
Those will remove both items for you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-28-2010, 07:09 PM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Santod, since I havent bothered you for couple of days, thought it was about time.. the quicklink for lock didnt work before I copy pasted the manila file. Do I have to do that everytime I delete the quicklink and add it someother time? since my lock quicklink was working and I deleted the quicklink since I had to place another app, now I added the lock quicklink again and the phone isnt locking up.
Are you using the CHT lockscreen?
Or the default WinMo lockscreen?

You may want to try this as well.
Whenever I change icons, if applying a new one, I usually have to delete all files in Application Data\HTC\ProgLauncher (*.bmg files) and restart.

So: Change icons, delete cache, then restart.
Hope that helps.

If you are using the default lockscreen(not CHT), then you need to install the fix for the lock icon to work with the default lockscreen.
Which is posted in the OP, under known issues and fixes.

Last edited by santod; 06-28-2010 at 07:13 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-28-2010, 07:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I am using the default lockscreen. Looks like I have to copy paste the manila file everytime I delete and add the lock quicklink. I copied the manila file again and the lock quicklink worked.
Old 06-28-2010, 07:23 PM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

Quote:
I am using the default lockscreen. Looks like I have to copy paste the manila file everytime I delete and add the lock quicklink. I copied the manila file again and the lock quicklink worked.
Or use the hotfix in the OP.
Either way, glad you got it working again.
Old 06-28-2010, 07:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Santod, I did the hotfix before. The problem happened when I deleted the quicklink after doing the hotfix and when I added the quicklink again, the lock quicklink didnt work. I even did a soft reset but didnt work. so had to redo the hotfix.
Looks like everytime you delete the lock quicklink and add it again we have to do the hotfix, its something that you might want to look at. The other thing I noted is that when I restart my phone, I dont see the words launching sense anymore, this happened after I changed the wallpapers and did the soft and taskbar skinning. not sure if it is just my phone or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Or use the hotfix in the OP.
Either way, glad you got it working again.

Last edited by pistu; 06-28-2010 at 07:41 PM.
Old 06-28-2010, 09:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

nayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Does anyone else's phone feel "chunky" after installing this ???

I even disabled animations and still "chunky"...
Maybe I did something wrong?

I'd really like to get this working as I want my appointments on my home screen but I dont want the phone to feel all laggy...

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Ryan
Old 06-29-2010, 09:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Didnt realise I posted in the wrong thread, so copy pasted it here.. what about the second question?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pistu
Santod, quick question, when I restart my phone, without running any apps when I check on the memory usage its around 70%, is that normal? I dont have any apps running, the only thing I can think of is CHT. Is it supposed to memory hog that much when you start the phone? or does all touchpro2 runs with a 70% usage when it starts?

When I click on the built in quicklink for restart sense, I see the wordings Launching sense, but when I restart my system I don't see the words I have to press the start button for the phone to work.

You have 288 MB's of Ram, CHT and all of manila uses about 1.5 MB's.
I would hardly say that CHT makes your usage that jigh.
Most roms do seem to run pretty high on the Ram usage, right after a fresh boot.
If you want to do a check for yourself, since it varies on different roms.
Load up your rom, after a fresh flash or hard reset, and check usage prior to installing CHT.
Then install CHT and check it again.
The difference is actually pretty minimal.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software