PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2010, 04:04 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}{{6-Jun-2010}} Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.0

im having the same issue with the white background. i think it did it once before i even installed hdwall so that my not be the problem. i also noticed that in CHT Editor under wallpapers, hdwalls and homescreen wallpaper are selected. arent you only supposed to be able to select one option?
Old 06-07-2010, 04:05 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
sitting here at work and messing with all the new additions and just want to give a HUGE THANKS to Santod for all his efforts and contibutions to making this mod work well on our tp2's!

this is the best thing since sliced bread!
Glad to hear you're enjoying it.

I appreciate the props as well.
As you know personally already, a big reason I am involved in the development process of this mod, is so that I can help be sure that this mod works as efficiently and effectively as possible on our TP2 devices.
Not to mention the VGA role I try to fill as well, using my old TP1.
So again, I appreciate the recognition bud.
I spend many hours working with and this and pushing all new features to their limits. To be sure that all crazy combos are working without show stopping errors.
As well as helping dream up new features to try and work in and help bring the ideas of others to reality, when I feel they are worth looking into.

Also, others should know that I have been given full permission from Co0kie to post this thread with the cabs and try and help the CDMA community with any issues that I may be able to provide assistance with.

Thanks again Straitup27!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 06-07-2010 at 04:07 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 06-07-2010, 04:08 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
im having the same issue with the white background. i think it did it once before i even installed hdwall so that my not be the problem. i also noticed that in CHT Editor under wallpapers, hdwalls and homescreen wallpaper are selected. arent you only supposed to be able to select one option?
What do you have set in the Editor for wallpaper mode in miscellaneous settings?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-07-2010, 09:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

itony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: {{Manila Mod}}Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.0{{6-Jun-2010}}

hey santod
I enjoy the hd mini lockscreen bar.not sure how hard it would be but have you ever thought about making a dusk type theme for it where when you click and hold it changes colors? i always thought that was a nifty feature
Old 06-07-2010, 10:02 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

1.8 is fantastic. Loving all the new additions.

Only thing that is bugging me a bit is when I slide up/down over the clock, to get to the other screens, the clock is left in the "pressed" state quite a bit, where the background becomes the silver/white like when you are pressing it to get to the alarms screen. This didn't happen on 1.71.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:24 AM
rlw
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

rlw is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Glad to hear you're enjoying it.

I appreciate the props as well.
As you know personally already, a big reason I am involved in the development process of this mod, is so that I can help be sure that this mod works as efficiently and effectively as possible on our TP2 devices.
Not to mention the VGA role I try to fill as well, using my old TP1.
So again, I appreciate the recognition bud.
I spend many hours working with and this and pushing all new features to their limits. To be sure that all crazy combos are working without show stopping errors.
As well as helping dream up new features to try and work in and help bring the ideas of others to reality, when I feel they are worth looking into.

Also, others should know that I have been given full permission from Co0kie to post this thread with the cabs and try and help the CDMA community with any issues that I may be able to provide assistance with.

Thanks again Straitup27!
Santod, I installed this great mod update last night. All I can say is wow!! Having this mod has convinced me to hold on to my TP2. I really love that Background 4All is included. I do have one question though. Since I am not using HDWalls do I still need to use the Max TF3D Theme maker to get the task bar & soft key skinned like the background. If so I installed it and tried but it did not work. I then uninstalled it until I had a chance to ask for your advice. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:43 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
What do you have set in the Editor for wallpaper mode in miscellaneous settings?
well i reinstalled CHT & CHTE and that solved the problem. in the editor, both "regular" & "hdwall" were selected somehow and it wouldnt let me unselect either 1 of them... after i reinstalled i did a little testing and yea, the white background only happens when hdwalls is selected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlw View Post
Santod, I installed this great mod update last night. All I can say is wow!! Having this mod has convinced me to hold on to my TP2. I really love that Background 4All is included. I do have one question though. Since I am not using HDWalls do I still need to use the Max TF3D Theme maker to get the task bar & soft key skinned like the background. If so I installed it and tried but it did not work. I then uninstalled it until I had a chance to ask for your advice. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong.
i use to use Max TTM to skin my bars, until i noticed my tp2 starts up alot faster without it. now i use hdwalls to skin the bars and let CHT do the rest. i installed hdwalls, selected regular wallpapers in CHTE and it works fine.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 201067_001.jpg (70.9 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by puff601; 06-07-2010 at 11:21 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-07-2010, 11:17 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

So I am pretty sure I have everything in working order with it now, I think the first time I installed it something went haywire. after a hard reset and getting everything setup its running very smooth and nice. all the lag I had was gone and its running great. super thrilled about the upgrade and thanks again.

Old 06-07-2010, 11:44 AM
ebb
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV 6875
Carrier: Verizon

ebb is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebb View Post
Cant get the switches working on NRG Rom 23569 with cookie 1.8- they show the correct on/off state, but don't work to toggle.
Just to be more specific, its the bluetooth toggle that is not functioning. Any feedback?
Old 06-07-2010, 12:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebb View Post
Just to be more specific, its the bluetooth toggle that is not functioning. Any feedback?
I'm not using NRG's rom but the bluetooth topple works for me on Mighty's OF ROM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software