View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 04:05 AM
santod
"MODS"
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}{{6-Jun-2010}} Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
sitting here at work and messing with all the new additions and just want to give a HUGE THANKS to Santod for all his efforts and contibutions to making this mod work well on our tp2's!

this is the best thing since sliced bread!
Glad to hear you're enjoying it.

I appreciate the props as well.
As you know personally already, a big reason I am involved in the development process of this mod, is so that I can help be sure that this mod works as efficiently and effectively as possible on our TP2 devices.
Not to mention the VGA role I try to fill as well, using my old TP1.
So again, I appreciate the recognition bud.
I spend many hours working with and this and pushing all new features to their limits. To be sure that all crazy combos are working without show stopping errors.
As well as helping dream up new features to try and work in and help bring the ideas of others to reality, when I feel they are worth looking into.

Also, others should know that I have been given full permission from Co0kie to post this thread with the cabs and try and help the CDMA community with any issues that I may be able to provide assistance with.

Thanks again Straitup27!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 06-07-2010 at 04:07 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.