PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 01:40 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: NFLdialpadSkins(All teams included)~UPDATE-LessMemoryUsed~*New v3 Available*

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrjskj
here's goes .. can i please get the saints , the pats , the texans , the panthers , the buckeyes and the tars heels lol i hope that wasn't a really long lists thanks in advance bro
Great News!! My computer is up and running again. A friend of mine, that works on computers for a living and knows a isht ton about them, got it started within a minute of messing with it. All i have to do is replace the battery. Kinda makes me feel like i don't know as much about them as i thought i did. Thank god that's all it was and everything is back!!

I finished those v3 dialpads for ya. Here are the saints, patriots, texans, and panthers. I made them in both sizes so others that don't have the larger button's can use them as well. Enjoy..

Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-25-2010, 02:10 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Re: NFLdialpadSkins(All teams included)~UPDATE-LessMemoryUsed~*New v3 Available*

And here are the Buckeye's and the Tar Heels v3. Again i made these in both sizes. Enjoy..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccdc15 View Post
You do great work. Thanks for taking the time to do this. Are you still taking requests? If so could you do a dialer with the NC State University Block 'S' Logo? (I was hoping to catch you in a good mood after the Eagles win yesterday )

Thanks
I didn't know if you wanted me to make that in the original layout or v3 so i made them both. I also made these in both sizes. Let me know what you think. Enjoy..

Last edited by lnando84; 09-25-2010 at 02:15 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-25-2010, 02:30 AM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
And here are the Buckeye's and the Tar Heels v3. Again i made these in both sizes. Enjoy..

I didn't know if you wanted me to make that in the original layout or v3 so i made them both. I also made these in both sizes. Let me know what you think. Enjoy..
hell yes these look great bro thanks alot. now i gotta look for matching hats lol

mashing the thanks button as always ...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-26-2010, 04:06 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

no cowboys ver3???

Old 09-26-2010, 04:15 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
no cowboys ver3???
Not yet but I'll make one for ya.. Check back in alil

*Edit* I already made it for one of my buddy's. Enjoy..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _Assets_dialer_Normal.jpg (19.9 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab lnando84 Cowboys v3 Dialpad.cab (629.1 KB, 0 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by lnando84; 09-26-2010 at 04:31 AM.
Old 09-26-2010, 11:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: verizon

ccdc15 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post

The Block S logos are absolutely perfect. Thank you so much...I hope you don't mind me sending them to a few friends, giving you all due credit of course!! You made my weekend thanks again. Glad your computer is up and running...oh and that your Eagles put on another show today!
Old 09-26-2010, 11:43 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccdc15 View Post
The Block S logos are absolutely perfect. Thank you so much...I hope you don't mind me sending them to a few friends, giving you all due credit of course!! You made my weekend thanks again. Glad your computer is up and running...oh and that your Eagles put on another show today!
Your welcome buddy!! That's definitely cool with me if you share them with your friends. Yea how bout it.. #7 def lit it up again today! Its crazy how the birds qb controversy/fiasco worked out. Hopefully Vick will continue to wow everyone with his high level of play! It should be interesting having McNabb come back to philly this week..

Last edited by lnando84; 09-26-2010 at 11:48 PM.
Old 09-27-2010, 03:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate (GSM)
Carrier: AT&T

Miami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

You know I'm a big fan of your work. Dolphins, please. =D>
Old 09-27-2010, 05:56 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami_Son View Post
You know I'm a big fan of your work. Dolphins, please. =D>
Sure thing bro. Didn't know if you wanted the dolphins in v2 or v3, so I made ya both. I also made them in both sizes for others to use as well. Enjoy..
Old 09-27-2010, 08:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate (GSM)
Carrier: AT&T

Miami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

As always, you da man!=D>

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software