View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 02:10 AM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: NFLdialpadSkins(All teams included)~UPDATE-LessMemoryUsed~*New v3 Available*

And here are the Buckeye's and the Tar Heels v3. Again i made these in both sizes. Enjoy..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccdc15 View Post
You do great work. Thanks for taking the time to do this. Are you still taking requests? If so could you do a dialer with the NC State University Block 'S' Logo? (I was hoping to catch you in a good mood after the Eagles win yesterday )

Thanks
I didn't know if you wanted me to make that in the original layout or v3 so i made them both. I also made these in both sizes. Let me know what you think. Enjoy..

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 09-25-2010 at 02:15 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.