PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2010, 04:30 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Updated Digital Clocks, Taking requests if I can.

Two more Just messing around

Cammo

Funky Red

Attached Files
File Type: cab Cammo Flip Clock 2.5.cab (257.4 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Red Funk Flip Clock 2.5.cab (257.4 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon via NRG

spambusterdave is keeping up the good workspambusterdave is keeping up the good workspambusterdave is keeping up the good work
Re: How Many are still interested in Digital clocks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
well deserved!! here's the first request for ya how bout some glass numbers to match the Anastasia theme,man that would be awesome here is a link to the thread if not familiar with the theme already

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=681743
Oh I like Anastasia! Loaded everything up except the clock.

Thanks!
Old 07-21-2010, 07:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff

Just wondering if you are still taking requests. I was wondering if you can make some green numbers, I'd really appreciate it.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:53 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Threadstarter

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post
Just wondering if you are still taking requests. I was wondering if you can make some green numbers, I'd really appreciate it.
Let me see what I can do.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:02 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

How did I miss this?!?!? These are awesome!

If I may make a request, how about something GTX style? I love the GTX theme, but can stand the boring solid black digits on the clock... Will this work with the clocks in CHT 1.8.5?

If you haven't used GTX, you can take a look and get a feel for it HERE

TIA!!!
Old 07-21-2010, 08:22 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
How did I miss this?!?!? These are awesome!

If I may make a request, how about something GTX style? I love the GTX theme, but can stand the boring solid black digits on the clock... Will this work with the clocks in CHT 1.8.5?

If you haven't used GTX, you can take a look and get a feel for it HERE

TIA!!!
They should work with just about any Sense 2.5 mod with I think the exclusion of MaxSense.

What color you thinking?

Last edited by Wesley762; 07-21-2010 at 08:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:37 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post
Something like this?

or give me a little more description.......
Old 07-21-2010, 08:57 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
They should work with just about any Sense 2.5 mod with I think the exclusion of MaxSense.

What color you thinking?
Im thinking something that "glows" similar to the transparent glass digits, and also has somewhat of a 3D rounded look (also similar to the transparent glass), but has more of the GTX white-to-grey look.

lmk if i need to be more descriptive!
Old 07-21-2010, 09:22 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
Im thinking something that "glows" similar to the transparent glass digits, and also has somewhat of a 3D rounded look (also similar to the transparent glass), but has more of the GTX white-to-grey look.

lmk if i need to be more descriptive!
I will see what I can do, thanks.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-21-2010, 10:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate (GSM)
Carrier: AT&T

Miami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Any chance any of these will work with TF3D 2.1?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software