PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2010, 01:04 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How Many are still interested in Digital clocks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
well deserved!! here's the first request for ya how bout some glass numbers to match the Anastasia theme,man that would be awesome here is a link to the thread if not familiar with the theme already

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=681743
Black Glass

Blue Glass

Dark Blue Glass

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-17-2010, 01:27 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Black Glass

Blue Glass

Dark Blue Glass

sweet thanks,any chance for a transparent glass set?

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-17-2010, 01:47 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Can you add a seconds display to the digital clocks???

I would really like to have a digital clock that shows the seconds.

I know it can be done because Max Manillia has one, I just don't know how to do it.

Thanks
Old 05-17-2010, 09:31 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Threadstarter

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard View Post
Can you add a seconds display to the digital clocks???

I would really like to have a digital clock that shows the seconds.

I know it can be done because Max Manillia has one, I just don't know how to do it.

Thanks
I wish I could but thats just a tad out of my reach, right now I am just recoloring them.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
well deserved!! here's the first request for ya how bout some glass numbers to match the Anastasia theme,man that would be awesome here is a link to the thread if not familiar with the theme already

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=681743
I would also like this clock.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:07 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Threadstarter

Here is a slightly transparent one, first transparent clock that I have done.

Last edited by Wesley762; 05-17-2010 at 12:27 PM.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:40 AM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: Updated Digital Clocks, Taking requests if I can.

Great job! these look great. I have DLed all your clocks and I will be trying them out. I am subscribed to the thread.

Thanks for the great work.

Old 05-18-2010, 02:26 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
Great job! these look great. I have DLed all your clocks and I will be trying them out. I am subscribed to the thread.

Thanks for the great work.
Thanks for the response any feedback is greatly appreciated.
Old 05-20-2010, 01:03 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Threadstarter

So any thoughts or suggestions from the people downloading them? is there a want for more out there or and I just blowing smoke?
Old 05-20-2010, 09:15 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
So any thoughts or suggestions from the people downloading them? is there a want for more out there or and I just blowing smoke?
no no they are all working great!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORK!!!

im sure we users could come up with more request but im wondering what ideas do you have? maybe something with some design in the #'s,just something different and not seen everywhere would be cool

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software