PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 06:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

savir90 is keeping up the good worksavir90 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool UPDATED:CABS!CPadleCLock Based On TITANIUM only/Dialer FSAS logo skin UPDATE:4-5 v1.2

This is a paddle clock design for titanium WVGA only for now

Requires
-Titanium Weather
-Titanium Notifications
Only if u want weather and the floating notification icons, It'll work fine without them as well..

Oblective was Clean, Eye Candy,Performance, Usability...and came up with this...

Added Auto hide Appointments, and support for standard font

Description: This not a plug-in nor does it require any sorts of plug ins such as Sense, Motoscript, WAD, ect....Its just Alot of CPR/Bronzeres customizations and a few photoshoped png's here n there...In the cpr I basically re-arranged, re-scaled, and re-formatted the icons and txt, added a few png's, aligned titanium weather with the clock, and edited a few bronzers.dll icons....The clock is just the standard titanium clock txt up-scaled and put over a layer of the actual clock paddle png's from sense 2.5...Another png layer on top of the clock to hide the " : " in the middle...and a final png layer to add the light effects on top of the font...Its not as sick as Sense 2.5 but will not use any additional system resources to run or kill battery like any other UI..that was the main focus.

So far only WVGA landscape and portrait...Ive only tested it on my sprint touch pro 2 running a Calkulin 1.6rc rom..works perfect

Supported
Titanium Weather, TNotifications, and added support to all other standard panels.

[To INSTALL: Finally...cabs!

Back up your Titanium_480x800, Titanium_800x480 cpr files and your BRONZERES.DLL all located in the windows directory.....make sure you have both TWeather and TNotifications if u want the floating icons and weather...it'll work fine without them too..

1-Disable titanium from your start/settings/home...
2-Download the attached "CPaddleClockv1.2.cab"
3-Install cab
4-Use titanium customizer to re-arrange the titanium panels to order
-CWeather
-CClock
-CCalender

The rest is up to you, but 1.CWeather must be set first follwed by 2.CClock and then 3.CCalendar for it to look right..unless you dont plan on using titanium weather which in that case just make sure CClock is set as first and CCalendar second....if not refer to step #4
5.Re-enable titanium and Voala!..done

Contents
BRONZERES.dll= all icon files
CPR= XML codes for titanium
CMHOMERES.dll.0409.MUI= will capitalize titanium items
Some Photoshoped PNG's

NOTES: I used nuefonts to enable comic sans font for titanium, I guess comic sans is a bigger font therefore causing alligment issues, Install "ComicSansDateNetworkNameFIX.cab" to fix this if ur planning on doing the same...it'll move the txt just a tad highter for allingment.

TO UNINSTALL: Simply uninstall cab from start/settings/system/remove app

IF SOMETHING WENT WRONG/Broken Titanium-Install "TitaniumRestore.cab" and that'll restore titanium to stock state..NOTE: The restore cpr's have titaniumweather code included already

FSAS RHODIUM DIALER SKIN

To Install: Install "FSASDIALER.cab" on ppc and restart phone, done

To restore stock skin simply Uninstall cab...if any problems install "STOCKDIALERPNGS.cab"

Any issues lemme know!

For alignment help click on link below
Special thanx to "Lobo4806" for this post http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=111533
THANKYOU

Last edited by savir90; 05-08-2010 at 01:02 AM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 04-05-2010, 06:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul PPC 6800

DDavis90 is a n00b
Re: UPDATED: CPadle CLock Based On TITANIUM only/Dialer FSAS logo skin UPDATED:4-2 v1

I tried installing this but am a little confused. The CPaddleClockV1.zip does not have any folders. Which files do I need to save where?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 01:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: UPDATED: CPadle CLock Based On TITANIUM only/Dialer FSAS logo skin UPDATED:4-2 v1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDavis90 View Post
I tried installing this but am a little confused. The CPaddleClockV1.zip does not have any folders. Which files do I need to save where?
Yea ey im sorry, i double checked it and yea i screwed up the zips....but check out the OP, now all you have to do is install cabs! i updated it and converted everything into cabs...lemme know!!

Last edited by savir90; 04-06-2010 at 12:51 PM.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO & EPIC

asenduk is keeping up the good workasenduk is keeping up the good work

which weather plugin do you use?
Old 05-04-2010, 05:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

soreh bout the late responce, im using Titanium weather 4.2.... u can get it here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=481379
only thing is its tricky to get Titanium weather to work...you'll probably have better luck but I tried the cab from there and had no success, maybe it was the rom but w.e...so the solution was just cook it str8 into my rom, here are the ext's for visual kitchen....just add these into your ext's and cook em in...will work flawlessly..atleast thats how i did it, if still no succes letme know
Attached Files
File Type: zip TitaniumWeather-4.2.zip (957.6 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...40#post1677640
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-05-2010, 12:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO & EPIC

asenduk is keeping up the good workasenduk is keeping up the good work

got mines to work
anyway of adding the 'apps' plugin?
i tried to add it but it wasn't center aligned (which i was ok with, but screen freezes during landscape mode)
Old 05-05-2010, 02:03 AM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: UPDATED:CABS!CPadleCLock Based On TITANIUM only/Dialer FSAS logo skin UPDATE:4-5

looks good, nice work
Old 05-05-2010, 07:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EvO 4Geezy

malibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmalibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmalibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: UPDATED:CABS!CPadleCLock Based On TITANIUM only/Dialer FSAS logo skin UPDATE:4-5

how can i just get the "centered" look?
also any idea why my custom created panels in landscape look funny?
see:

Last edited by malibu_23; 05-05-2010 at 07:56 PM.
Old 05-08-2010, 12:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by asenduk View Post
got mines to work
anyway of adding the 'apps' plugin?
i tried to add it but it wasn't center aligned (which i was ok with, but screen freezes during landscape mode)
you have to manually eddit the cpr after adding a new panel..so copy the cpr files from you ppc\windows directory , open them up in note pad on ur pc and confirm the following values on the "(PlugInName)Condensed" section of the code

<Layer ID="(Plug In Name)Condensed" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="68">
<Layer ID="Page">
<!-- Plugin Label -->
<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="0" Top="8" Width="480" Height="68" FontFamily="Comic Sans" FontSize="14" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" InnerTextType="Resource" Text="cmhomeres.dll,1020">
<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />
<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF" />
</Text>
<!-- Text 1 is not used -->
<Text ID="Text 1" Left="0" Top="8" Width="100" Height="26" FontFamily="Segoe UI Light" FontSize="10.5" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Middle" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">
<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />
</Text>
<!-- Notification Count -->
<Text ID="Text 2" Left="290" Top="8" Width="390" Height="40" FontFamily="Segoe UI Light" FontSize="10.5" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">
</Text>
</Layer>
</Layer>

after save it and copy it back to your ppc\windows...go into settings/home disable titanium and re enable and done...for more info on centering here ya go..its where i got this from.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=111533
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-08-2010, 01:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by malibu_23 View Post
how can i just get the "centered" look?
also any idea why my custom created panels in landscape look funny?
see:

did u try www.forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=111533

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Tags
clock, dialer, paddle, theme, titanium