PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2010, 02:37 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Carrier: Sprint

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Request: Pink Sense 2.1 theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
I know S2W will make you something nice!
I made a simple hot pink(purplish) slider a while back, based on the original slider.
If you're interested in that for now, you can get it HERE.

Thanks santod for the compliment... But, I just knew you would come through. You always have what we need here.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2010, 04:59 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

kabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to kabuk1 Send a message via Yahoo to kabuk1

Ooooh pretty. Installing that!

EDIT: no worky for me. Santod, I will be your best friend if you update that pink slider to work with mightyrom & sense 2.1

kabuk1's battery life tips ~ TamsPPC

Last edited by kabuk1; 03-18-2010 at 05:12 PM.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:38 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Not sure if this is the kind of pink you want... but I have this for 2.1. (just icons).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s2w pink icons (2.1).jpg (4.4 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-18-2010, 06:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

kabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to kabuk1 Send a message via Yahoo to kabuk1

Gimme gimme gimme.
Old 03-18-2010, 07:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

squarerootz is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to squarerootz

+1 for a Pink Theme so Wifey can stop hating on my cmylxgo Pimped Out Blue one. I asked him if he would be willing to create one and he wasn't thrilled about the idea. So if ANY one is willing to look into this I think I might still have the Portrait and Landscape Hello Kitty backgrounds I made for her until some thing better comes along. Let me look for em...AH HA...posting now! Now I'm not a graphic person so they may not look the best. I did them with MS Paint. Hopefully they will help though.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HKL.jpg (15.2 KB, 28 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg HKP.jpg (8.5 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Hello_Kitty.zip (14.6 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-18-2010, 07:27 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabuk1 View Post
Ooooh pretty. Installing that!

EDIT: no worky for me. Santod, I will be your best friend if you update that pink slider to work with mightyrom & sense 2.1
Yeah, sorry. Those were originally posted for stock rom, as that is also what the OP was asking for here, as well.
I should have specified.
Looks like S2W has you covered though.
If you did want the others for 2.1, I could do that as well when I get a chance.
Likely you will be happy with whatever S2W has for you though, I'm sure.
As he does very mice work, as well.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 03-18-2010, 07:32 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT
Threadstarter

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Will stock 2.1 themes work on mightyrom's 2.1 manila..?? I didn't think stock 2.1 had animated weather and stuff so I wasn't sure if it was the same...

And yeah whatever you guys can come up with well make my girl grateful, shes lovin that I was able to flash her to MightyROM and not break her phone lol so to be able to make her TP2 pinked out would be awesome..

Old 03-18-2010, 07:35 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
Will stock 2.1 themes work on mightyrom's 2.1 manila..?? I didn't think stock 2.1 had animated weather and stuff so I wasn't sure if it was the same...

And yeah whatever you guys can come up with well make my girl grateful, shes lovin that I was able to flash her to MightyROM over stock and not break her phone lol so to be able to make her TP2 pinked out would be awesome..
Stock 2.1 and Mighty Rom 2.1 are indeed different and require different files for the slider.
You are correct that 2.1 Mighty has the weather and stock did not.
The 2.1 on custom roms is generally HTC Sense 2.1,
whereas stock 2.1 is really HTC TouchFlo 3D 2.1.

Hope that makes it a little more clear.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2010, 07:37 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Not sure if this is the kind of pink you want... but I have this for 2.1. (just icons).
yeah that pink is cool she said, but she's lookin more for a HOT pink... maybe one that stands out a bit more... if none come to arise that color pink will work fine..
Old 03-18-2010, 07:39 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Stock 2.1 and Mighty Rom 2.1 are indeed different and require different files for the slider.
You are correct that 2.1 Mighty has the weather and stock did not.
The 2.1 on custom roms is generally HTC Sense 2.1,
whereas stock 2.1 is really HTC TouchFlo 3D 2.1.

Hope that makes it a little more clear.
Oh alright thanks for clearing that up =)

So she needs a Sense 2.1 theme just so we're on the same level..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software