PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 01:58 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Request: Pink Sense 2.1 theme

My girl has a TP2 and I flashed her over to MightyROM 2-10, but the only themes I could find from Mighty & Rico were Red & Blue but you know girls and how they love their PINK..

So in searching through all these threads I found like 2-3 but they were either.
  • For WM6.1 not 6.5
  • For TF3D not Manila 2.1
  • Just plain old outdated with no compatibility
With that said, I'm just seein if anyone out there with current themes already "Lil Rico, S2W, Santod, etc" could use one of your themes that's already available and just make everything from whatever color it is to PiNk..

Others have asked already and had no success so if it's to hard to do I understand, but I'd appreciate it very much if one of you could throw something together real quick or could link me to where I could find a Pink WM65 Manila 2.1 theme.... Thanks...

Old 03-16-2010, 11:00 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Request: Pink Sense 2.1 theme

anybody?
Old 03-17-2010, 10:50 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Carrier: Sprint

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

I am currently busy with a theme update for 6.1, sense 2.1 and 2.5 ontop of being away on a project.

But if you get no others to tackle a pink theme I will jump in. As a matter of fact, I do need to add a girlie theme in my list. lol

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-17-2010, 11:24 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

heartslovejones is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to heartslovejones

I also would like a pink theme, please!

If somehow I've helped you... please hit thanks!
Old 03-17-2010, 11:33 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

To make it easier for me... (well that is if no one opts for the task since we have talented themers here). please provide the exact pink color desired.
Old 03-17-2010, 02:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

kabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to kabuk1 Send a message via Yahoo to kabuk1

I vote for both pink AND purple themes

kabuk1's battery life tips ~ TamsPPC
Old 03-17-2010, 11:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908

I think I have seen some in XDA. Search XDA using google, or using XDA search, and you will be surprised.
Old 03-17-2010, 11:19 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

well I asked my girl "and should have figured" but her request was HoT PiNK..!! lol, thanks S2W u rock bro... I really appreciate it...
Old 03-17-2010, 11:37 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
well I asked my girl "and should have figured" but her request was HoT PiNK..!! lol, thanks S2W u rock bro... I really appreciate it...
I know S2W will make you something nice!
I made a simple hot pink(purplish) slider a while back, based on the original slider.
If you're interested in that for now, you can get it HERE.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-17-2010, 11:53 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

awesome...!! thanks dude she'll definitely rock that for now...
she's using the MNB burberry'ish theme from MightyROM.com and really likes it but she has been beggin me for a pink burberry one but I thought that'd be to complicated to ask someone to try and throw together...
but anything helps "plus it keeps her quiet for a few days" lol so I'll take whatever I can get, thanks bro..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software