PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2010, 06:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: vodafone uk
Threadstarter

osrix25 is keeping up the good workosrix25 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Clock] 31/01/10 New Added!-Black_Manila/Sense 2.5 clocks

Ive been making these new Fosilized clocks so ive added them to the thread.
Enjoy!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-01-2010, 02:24 AM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

like the deco clock...looks gud. was wondering if you you lighten up the digits thou? seems, to me, a little dark or harder to see on the backround
thanks

o yea, any thoughts on making matching sliders? would like sumthing to match better w/ your deco clock
Old 02-01-2010, 11:13 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: 3VO
Carrier: Sprint

martianmarv is just getting started

beautiful clocks. My girlfriend is so upset right now because her boring iPhone doesn't compare to mine as far as flexibility and looks. LOL..
Old 02-01-2010, 01:01 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
like the deco clock...looks gud. was wondering if you you lighten up the digits thou? seems, to me, a little dark or harder to see on the backround
thanks

o yea, any thoughts on making matching sliders? would like sumthing to match better w/ your deco clock
Yeah i kinda like the darkness! check it on your phone as it does lighten a little on tp2 screen.
I'm looking into some sliders now but i'm sure it'll be a while till i'm happy with how they come out....

Quote:
Originally Posted by martianmarv View Post
beautiful clocks. My girlfriend is so upset right now because her boring iPhone doesn't compare to mine as far as flexibility and looks. LOL..
Lol!!...Glad you like them!
Old 02-01-2010, 03:32 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

yea, im still using the deco, its just the digits seem to blend to much making it hard to tell time. its your clocks so thanks anyways. just thought id give it as a suggestion...
Old 02-01-2010, 05:18 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
yea, im still using the deco, its just the digits seem to blend to much making it hard to tell time. its your clocks so thanks anyways. just thought id give it as a suggestion...
Give this one a try, hope its what you're after
Attached Files
File Type: cab Osrix25 Deco Lighter.cab (645.1 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by osrix25; 02-01-2010 at 05:30 PM.
Old 02-03-2010, 03:18 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Re: [Clock] Black_Manila/Sense 2.5 clocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
that design you threw down in that 3rd screen shot is awesome man and a great idea i think,nice to see some design thrown into the mix on a clock panel,do you have plans for more??

P.S. welcome to the site!!
+1 Welcome! & Thank You!

I like the deco on the clock panel itself as well. Seems most just mod the clock or remove panels. Bignadad is the only other person alter the panels themselves that I have found and his are more geared for max manila which don't use. If ya get an itch for more.....a completly deco panel,transparent clock w/ white lettering would be slick........
Old 02-04-2010, 08:52 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
+1 Welcome! & Thank You!

I like the deco on the clock panel itself as well. Seems most just mod the clock or remove panels. Bignadad is the only other person alter the panels themselves that I have found and his are more geared for max manila which don't use. If ya get an itch for more.....a completly deco panel,transparent clock w/ white lettering would be slick........
I like the sound of that too! one of the things ive enjoyed most about making these clocks is the design process so i'm always open to new ideas.
Ive steered away from transparent flip clocks in the past as i don't like the way the numbers look as they flip(leaving half behind as it goes) so ive been looking at static numbers, like the Sprint Stock clock, but i'm not sure yet if i can use this in the sense 2.5 manila format or even if i like it or not.
when you say completely deco do you mean without any transparency? or completely in that design??
let me know and i'll have a go at knocking one up!
Old 02-04-2010, 05:33 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by osrix25 View Post
I like the sound of that too! one of the things ive enjoyed most about making these clocks is the design process so i'm always open to new ideas.
Ive steered away from transparent flip clocks in the past as i don't like the way the numbers look as they flip(leaving half behind as it goes) so ive been looking at static numbers, like the Sprint Stock clock, but i'm not sure yet if i can use this in the sense 2.5 manila format or even if i like it or not.
when you say completely deco do you mean without any transparency? or completely in that design??
let me know and i'll have a go at knocking one up!
Transparent still yet the entire clock panel to have the deco. As is now it is deco in the L hand corner and goes into a stripe like pattern to the right of the panel, which is still bad arse. However you wanna try it! I am a fan of the transpancy, that s why I said transparent clock (not sure why but it's one of the first things to load up on a new flash, never checked out the sprint clock you mentioned though..) and the deco so I figured throw em together and it's gotta be slick! I am just not slick enough to do it....

I appreciate you even listening to my thoughts and look forward to anything you throw down! Let me know if ever need a tester.
Old 02-04-2010, 08:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: tmobile

st35on3 is a n00b

lookin for a clear clock can someone point me to the right direction...ive searched and found one but when i installed it it did nothing

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software