View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 05:33 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Clock] Black_Manila/Sense 2.5 clocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by osrix25 View Post
I like the sound of that too! one of the things ive enjoyed most about making these clocks is the design process so i'm always open to new ideas.
Ive steered away from transparent flip clocks in the past as i don't like the way the numbers look as they flip(leaving half behind as it goes) so ive been looking at static numbers, like the Sprint Stock clock, but i'm not sure yet if i can use this in the sense 2.5 manila format or even if i like it or not.
when you say completely deco do you mean without any transparency? or completely in that design??
let me know and i'll have a go at knocking one up!
Transparent still yet the entire clock panel to have the deco. As is now it is deco in the L hand corner and goes into a stripe like pattern to the right of the panel, which is still bad arse. However you wanna try it! I am a fan of the transpancy, that s why I said transparent clock (not sure why but it's one of the first things to load up on a new flash, never checked out the sprint clock you mentioned though..) and the deco so I figured throw em together and it's gotta be slick! I am just not slick enough to do it....

I appreciate you even listening to my thoughts and look forward to anything you throw down! Let me know if ever need a tester.