PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 08:48 AM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dusk Misc Add-On's [3/29/10] - Enable Clock Array w/Cookies Home Tab

not an interferance at all man. your stuff is always welcome, hell im still a novice compared to u esp. with the things youve done with manila files. have at it bro cant wait to see what u come up with!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-03-2010, 10:37 AM
Back
Threadstarter

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

a new twist on the full dusk theme for 2.5 has been created my mike2nl over at xda, its not quite finished yet but i really like some of the changes that he made. a preview shot is below, the thread is located HERE

Old 04-03-2010, 10:50 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
a new twist on the full dusk theme for 2.5 has been created my mike2nl over at xda, its not quite finished yet but i really like some of the changes that he made. a preview shot is below, the thread is located HERE

looks good from the screen shot,i like the font being used,thanks for the update and link,gonna go check it out

Old 04-03-2010, 01:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: KPN

mike2nl is just getting started
Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [3/3/10] - ArkSwitch Skin/Call History Tab for Sense 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post

Hi xpressyourcell,

i hope you can help me out. I wish to have the calculator skin and the globe from the internet tab. I will change this ones for my needs. Possible you can help me out whis that.
Old 04-03-2010, 01:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: KPN

mike2nl is just getting started

Hi redd214,

the first two file are online in the thread on xda. More are comming over the easter weekend. Uff, this was a very stressng work. I had to change so many things in the cab files from george, becuse the sense 2.1 for the TP2 is very different. Also the dialer is ready. The only thing i have todo is test this dialer cab files ones on my phone.

Screenshots will be published 1st on xda. Please feel free to post it here.

BTW: it is amazing what dusk have changed ppcgeeks. Very good work from everyone here. One time in the future we need a worldwide dusk weekend. In real person or an webcam weekend. This is one of my dreams for the worldwide community......
Old 04-03-2010, 03:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Tilt 2
Carrier: AT&T

theletterman is just getting started

I wasn't bashing anybody, i really appreciate all the work you guys have done, i just didn't know if anyone knew a solution to the problem. the guy who responded didn't have to be a **** and could have actually tried to respond in a non-insulting manner. Oh and i did have the cab, that's how i figured out it wouldn't work if i tried reinstalling it. Sorry if i came across as an *******, you guys are artists with this stuff
Old 04-03-2010, 03:57 PM
Back
Threadstarter

we're over it, let it go!

now on a more productive note, the shopping list app that i skinned has been updated, now the skin goes thruout the entire program. screenshot and link below:

My Shopping List 4.00
Old 04-03-2010, 03:58 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by theletterman View Post
I wasn't bashing anybody, i really appreciate all the work you guys have done, i just didn't know if anyone knew a solution to the problem. the guy who responded didn't have to be a **** and could have actually tried to respond in a non-insulting manner. Oh and i did have the cab, that's how i figured out it wouldn't work if i tried reinstalling it. Sorry if i came across as an *******, you guys are artists with this stuff

Well the point is saying a snide remark about the artist should support their work is what set me off. Red and XYC are busy, but still make time to answer questions and then you complain that Red is being a a bit of a snob; I know you didn't use the words, but that is how it came off to me, when he said it was user error. I am sure if you PMed either Red or XYC they would have been happy to help. I know XYC will return Pm's and Red seems nice enough and is helping all around. Sorry, but I felt if you are not going to be patient and let them know your setup and type of swype then this stuff will happen.

So you have it working now, or is the skin still causing problems.

I know the swype cab I posted works with teh skins on this thread.

Old 04-03-2010, 10:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Tilt 2
Carrier: AT&T

theletterman is just getting started

oh well i'm sorry i came across that way, i really appreciate and enjoy the dusk skins, give a phone that extra bit of flair. I haven't tried the skin again but i got swype working again, pretty much went in and deleted it all manually then reinstalled, working now. So is the version it supports the version found over at xda "handheldusers.com swype"? i think its version 2.0 so this skin doesn't support it?
Old 04-03-2010, 10:49 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by theletterman View Post
oh well i'm sorry i came across that way, i really appreciate and enjoy the dusk skins, give a phone that extra bit of flair. I haven't tried the skin again but i got swype working again, pretty much went in and deleted it all manually then reinstalled, working now. So is the version it supports the version found over at xda "handheldusers.com swype"? i think its version 2.0 so this skin doesn't support it?

I picked mine up from xda on tacchan23's thread. Sorry, but I didn't ever see what version it was. I also have this blackbird version, a little more space on the keyboard, but doesn't work with these skins. It didn't bork Swype though either. IDK what would do that. Did you try installing maybe the other keyboard app skin over the swype?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software