PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2009, 05:10 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
Re: Titanium Customizations Collection

nice thread but shouldnt this be in the tianium customizations thread?
Old 07-28-2009, 05:33 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

i dont get it.... theres a titanium thread in PPC Software Section, what the point of that if every device forum is gonna post their own up...

thats like starting more s2U2 threads in each device forum, when theres already a universal one..

just dont see the point why this is here is all
Old 07-28-2009, 05:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

cjrusso is becoming a great contributor

...just keep it here ... its here already
Old 07-28-2009, 05:57 PM
Super Senior VIP Member

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

for s2u2 just move them to the software section and then at the end of the topic name put what device its for

as for this one. keep it here i guess. everybody looks in the wrong place anyways and as long as its sticked in theory it should help people looking for this sorta stuff.
Old 07-28-2009, 06:03 PM
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

i guess... our server load is like half full... i just thought theyd try to keep things a little cleaner...

just wanna make a joke and im done, "everybody looks in the wrong place"?? guess maybe Titanium Tweaks is a bad title LMAO..

ok, im done
Old 07-28-2009, 06:04 PM
Super Senior VIP Member

the thing i do is i see a topic i know what its about think about clicking it but dont then a couple days later i need to find that thread again as im looking for info about what it was and then i lost it haha
Old 07-28-2009, 06:16 PM
The Dyslexic VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
the thing i do is i see a topic i know what its about think about clicking it but dont then a couple days later i need to find that thread again as im looking for info about what it was and then i lost it haha
were getting off topic but yeah i hear ya.. although theres like 4 places im sure we frequent and thats usualy where anything is: Software Forum, Touch Pro Forum, News, and prob Diamond Forum.. and all their sub forums too....

but yeah, im done remember LOL
Old 07-28-2009, 07:00 PM
Super Senior VIP Member

ok so how will the OP add more to this thread? have a mod clean it out and then add another post? i do like the idea of having them in a seperate post. cleaner that way.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:06 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Have had the chameleon change installed all day but just realized that it was causing a problem in landscape mode..Uninstalled my font and selected one packed in the multifont script and got the same issue.

Old 07-28-2009, 09:24 PM
Super Senior VIP Member

just read all the posts on first page and this is awesome. i thanked all your posts as thats very good information. your today screen looks beautiful
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks