PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2009, 02:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: Titanium Customizations Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by cndm101 View Post
im using ur chameleon script and whatever hex i put in its always the same color

are you using the 8-digit color code

I have been told it is OORRGGBB, where
O=opactiy
R=red
G=green
B=blue

it may be RRGGBBOO though, I have not verified.
Old 09-06-2009, 11:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Bye TP2 Hello Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

razcat64 is just getting started
Send a message via Skype™ to razcat64

Im having troubnle with the rz_multifont cab i try to change font but instead i get this error message: Srting to replace must be at least one character line 41 (\program files\raidzero\rz_multi_font.mscr) ortrait=replace(portrait,sourcefont,chosen) Can any1 help with this????
Old 09-08-2009, 03:16 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by razcat64 View Post
Im having troubnle with the rz_multifont cab i try to change font but instead i get this error message: Srting to replace must be at least one character line 41 (\program files\raidzero\rz_multi_font.mscr) ortrait=replace(portrait,sourcefont,chosen) Can any1 help with this????
this is what happens when you click cancel in any of the scripts, it replaces the font string with nothing. the way to fix it is to edit the CPR manually and then remember not to hit cancel...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

b4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to b4u2

Wow I have done a lot of reading. I am interested in changing the fonts but want to use a different one than what is in the cab. Is this possible? TIA!
Old 11-06-2009, 08:43 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

b4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.15650/812; U; en) Presto/2.2.0)

What I meant to ask if the xab was easy to change to add a different font.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:00 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

I found the problem! Now I just need to move it down a little bit.

I tried adding the day of week to my CPR. I edited Titanium 480x640 and 640x480. Here is the clock section and the part I added. What did I do wrong because Titanium will not start after a reset?

<!-- HomeHome==Clock layout templates -->
<Layer ID="ClockExpanded" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="164" Clip="False">
<Layer ID="Page" Clip="False">
<!-- Icon in the upper right-->
<Image ID="Icon" Left="376" Top="-26" Width="86" Height="114" />
<!-- Title text -->
<Text ID="Network Name" Left="20" Top="104" Width="348" Height="36" FontFamily="Segoe" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">
<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />
<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF" />
</Text>
<!-- Time -->
<Text ID="Time" Left="20" Top="22" Width="186" Height="90" FontFamily="Segoe" FontSize="28" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" HorizontalAlignment="Right" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">
<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />
</Text>
<!-- AM/PM -->
<Text ID="AMPM" Left="226" Top="36" Width="142" Height="36" FontFamily="Segoe" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">
</Text>
<!-- Date -->
<Text ID="Date" Left="226" Top="66" Width="142" Height="36" FontFamily="Segoe" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">
</Text>
<!-- Day of Week -->
<Text ID="Day of Week" Left="150" Top="80" Width="140" Height="40" FontFamily="Segoe" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Right" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">
</Text>

<!-- Alarm -->
<Image ID="Alarm" Left="428" Top="28" Width="34" Height="60" />
</Layer>
</Layer>
<Layer ID="ClockCondensed" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="68">
<Layer ID="Page">
<Image ID="Imagefixed" Source="\Windows\crimsondarkness_clock.png" Left="20" Top="10" Width="51" Height="68" ScaleStyle="Fit" />
<!--rpereira mod so small image shows on the left hand side -->
<Text ID="Text 2" Left="80" Top="8" Width="440" Height="68" FontFamily="Segoe" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">
</Text>
<!-- AM/PM -->
<Text ID="AMPM" Left="0" Top="8" Width="100" Height="40" FontFamily="Segoe" FontSize="10.5" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">
</Text>
</Layer>
</Layer>

Last edited by b4u2; 11-06-2009 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Solved Problem
Old 11-08-2009, 05:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

If I want to change the Font in my ROM what file do I need to find?
Old 11-16-2009, 08:46 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4u2 View Post
If I want to change the Font in my ROM what file do I need to find?
there are mutliple regedits to be done to change font systemwide, look in hklm\software\microsot\GWE or something like that. Don't know off the top of my head
Old 12-01-2009, 11:09 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: i910 WM6.5
Carrier: VZ

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lioryte Send a message via Skype™ to lioryte

Raidzero,

I'm having difficulties trying to post day of the week in lockscreen. I moved the date to the left with .cpr changes but the day never pop up. Is it possible?
Here are my changes using 240x400 device
Code:
    <Layer ID="TimeX" Top="0">
      <Image ID="TimeBG" Width="240" Height="373" Visible="True" Opacity="1.0" ScalingAlgorithm = "TriLinear" Source="\windows\LS_TimeBG.png"/>
      <Layer Top="7" ID="DateTime" OnInitComplete="Binding:LockScreen,LS_ClockDataItem">
        <Text ID="TimeText" Left="40" Width="200" Top="-1" Height="60" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="51" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Middle" VerticalAlignment="Middle" Opacity="1.0" >
          <TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0"/>
          <TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF"/>
        </Text>
        <Text ID="AMPMText" Left="210" Width="90" Height="16" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="9" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Left" VerticalAlignment="Middle" Opacity="1.0" >
          <TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0"/>
        </Text>
        <Text ID="DateText" Left="40" Top="57" Width="90" Height="19" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Middle" VerticalAlignment="Middle" Opacity="1.0" >
        </Text>
        <Text ID="Day of Week" Left="80" Top="57" Width="90" Height="19" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Middle" VerticalAlignment="Middle" Opacity="1.0" >
        </Text>
      </Layer>
    </Layer>
Resulting in

Any help would be greatly appriciated
Old 12-01-2009, 01:13 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Carrier: At&t

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82

This is pretty cool RZ. It would be cool if you could add some more fonts to that cab/script. Some of them are really hard to read when smaller (like in the weather panel), but look really good for the bigger fonts in the panels.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks