PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2010, 08:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tommydorns is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Changing alignment of Titanium Panels?

Does anyone know how to change the alignment of the Panels? By default they are to the left. I was wanting them centered.. I have searched but to couldn't find anything.
Old 02-21-2010, 09:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

lobo4806 is keeping up the good worklobo4806 is keeping up the good worklobo4806 is keeping up the good work
Re: Changing alignment of Titanium Panels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommydorns View Post
Does anyone know how to change the alignment of the Panels? By default they are to the left. I was wanting them centered.. I have searched but to couldn't find anything.

This is how i did it for my touch pro 2, which has a resolution of 480x800.

<Layer ID="ClockCondensed" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="68">
<Layer ID="Page">
<Text ID="Text 2"
Left="20" Top="8" Width="440" Height="68" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">
<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />
<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF" />
</Text>
<!-- AM/PM -->
<Text ID="AMPM" Left="0" Top="8" Width="100" Height="40" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="10.5" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">
<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

Go into your device's windows directory and edit the Titanium_480x800.cpr and also the Titanium_800x480.cpr file. If your phone's resolution is different, like 480x640 then you will be editing the aptly named file. Just substitute your resolution for what i have here...

You must go into each plugin's section ie: Clock, Phone, Text, Music, etc... and you will be editing in the portion
<Layer ID="ClockCondensed", or <Layer ID="TextCondensed", etc

The bold text colored red up there: VerticalAlignment="Top" ... you can change that to HorizontalAlignment="Right
" or "Center".

To make them truly centered you must also change
Left="20" to "0" and Width="440" to "480" for the titanium_480x800.cpr and in the titanium_800x480.cpr change it to "800".

Then just go to testing. Make sure you backup your original .cpr files.

Disable the titanium today screen in your Settings/Today/Items

Copy your newly edited .cpr files back to the device's windows directory, overwrite.

Reenable titanium and see what you got.

this is how i got mine to look like so...

...the blood i bleed is black indeed...

heavy metal bootlegs from the bay area...
http://www.youtube.com/dogtired75
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 02-22-2010, 02:10 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

could u copy and paste what your cpr files say, I tried the steps above and ended up with a completely grey titanium screen..? thanks..

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-22-2010, 02:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

lobo4806 is keeping up the good worklobo4806 is keeping up the good worklobo4806 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
could u copy and paste what your cpr files say, I tried the steps above and ended up with a completely grey titanium screen..? thanks..

there ya go...i took out a lotta stuff from mine...like in the screenshot i posted is all i have in my cpr file. i took out everything else. hope it helps tho
Attached Files
File Type: zip cpr.zip (4.4 KB, 57 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:48 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobo4806 View Post
Quote:

there ya go...i took out a lotta stuff from mine...like in the screenshot i posted is all i have in my cpr file. i took out everything else. hope it helps tho
SWEEEEETTTTT..!!!!!!!!!!!!! it works an u rock lol, thanks brotha I appreciate it..!!
Old 02-22-2010, 06:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

tommydorns is just getting started

Thank you very much! This worked great, I had to use Resco Explorer to overwrite the .cpr files.
Old 02-22-2010, 06:52 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

Do either of you guys have TitaniumWeather running..?? I'm trying to center that also, but there just seems to be far to many codes of text for me to decipher.. Was wondering maybe if someone had that one figured out too... For now I'll give it some trial & error runs and see how it works out..

Here's the code...
Quote:
<!-- TitaniumWeather -->
<Layer ID="TitaniumWeatherExpanded" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="180">
<Layer ID="Page">
<!-- Page1 icons -->
<Image ID="CurrentIcon" Left="25" Top="-3" Width="120" Height="120" />
<Image ID="Day2Icon" Left="194" Top="0" Width="70" Height="70" />
<Image ID="Day3Icon" Left="264" Top="0" Width="70" Height="70" />
<Image ID="Day4Icon" Left="334" Top="0" Width="70" Height="70" />
<Image ID="Day5Icon" Left="404" Top="0" Width="70" Height="70" />
<!-- detail pages icons -->
<Image ID="ForecastIcon" Left="30" Top="-3" Width="110" Height="110" />
<!-- detail pages text -->
<Text ID="CurrentTemp2" Left="0" Top="-8" Width="175" Height="50" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Right" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">
<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="2" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />
<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropTopLeft" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="2" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />
</Text>
<Text ID="Temps" Left="0" Top="90" Width="160" Height="70" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="17" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">
</Text>
<Text ID="Day" Left="161" Top="17" Width="470" Height="60" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">
</Text>
<Text ID="Desc" Left="161" Top="43" Width="470" Height="60" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">
</Text>
<Text ID="Winds" Left="161" Top="69" Width="470" Height="30" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="7" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">
</Text>
<Text ID="Prec" Left="161" Top="92" Width="470" Height="30" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="7" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">
</Text>
<Text ID="Other" Left="161" Top="115" Width="470" Height="30" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="7" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">
</Text>
<!-- Page1 text -->
<Text ID="CurrentTemp" Left="0" Top="-10" Width="190" Height="70" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="22" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Right" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">
<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="2" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />
<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropTopLeft" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="2" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />
</Text>
<Text ID="TodayTemps" Left="2" Top="110" Width="180" Height="50" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">
</Text>
<Text ID="Day2" Left="185" Top="70" Width="82" Height="100" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="6" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="True" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">
</Text>
<Text ID="Day3" Left="255" Top="70" Width="82" Height="100" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="6" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="True" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">
</Text>
<Text ID="Day4" Left="325" Top="70" Width="82" Height="100" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="6" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="True" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">
</Text>
<Text ID="Day5" Left="395" Top="70" Width="82" Height="100" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="6" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="True" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">
</Text>
<Text ID="Time" Left="0" Top="113" Width="465" Height="20" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="6" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Right" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">
</Text>
<!-- Radar Page -->
<Image ID="PICTURES" Left="20" Top="0" Width="235" Height="150" />
<Text ID="TEXT1" Left="265" Top="45" Width="220" Height="42" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">
</Text>
<Text ID="TEXT2" Left="265" Top="80" Width="220" Height="60" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="True" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">
</Text>
</Layer>
</Layer>
<Layer ID="TitaniumWeatherCondensed" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="60">
<Layer ID="Page">
<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="20" Top="8" Width="460" Height="52" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="16" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Middle" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" Text="voicemail">
</Text>
</Layer>
</Layer>
</Form>
Old 02-23-2010, 03:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Do either of you guys have TitaniumWeather running..?? I'm trying to center that also, but there just seems to be far to many codes of text for me to decipher.. Was wondering maybe if someone had that one figured out too... For now I'll give it some trial & error runs and see how it works out..

Here's the code...

</Text>
</Layer>
</Layer>
<Layer ID="TitaniumWeatherCondensed" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="60">
<Layer ID="Page">
<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="20" Top="8" Width="460" Height="52" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="16" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Middle" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" Text="voicemail">
</Text>
</Layer>
</Layer>
</Form>
Same as changing the other sections...just find the "condensed" section of each plugin you want to change...

Go all the way down and find the "TitaniumWeatherCondensed". this is the section you edit to change the appearance of the plugin when the translucent bar thingy is not over it...

change VerticalAlignment="Middle" to HorizontalAlignment="Center"

Thats titanium weather running up there on my screenshot...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-23-2010, 02:35 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobo4806 View Post
Same as changing the other sections...just find the "condensed" section of each plugin you want to change...

Go all the way down and find the "TitaniumWeatherCondensed". this is the section you edit to change the appearance of the plugin when the translucent bar thingy is not over it...

change VerticalAlignment="Middle" to HorizontalAlignment="Center"

Thats titanium weather running up there on my screenshot...
YOU COME THROUGH AGAIN LOBO..!!! lol... thanks a lot man I really appreciate it, you rock dude...
Old 02-23-2010, 05:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
YOU COME THROUGH AGAIN LOBO..!!! lol... thanks a lot man I really appreciate it, you rock dude...
pay it forward...others have helped me, so im helping others...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks