View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 09:41 PM
lobo4806
PPCGeeks Regular

lobo4806 is keeping up the good worklobo4806 is keeping up the good worklobo4806 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Changing alignment of Titanium Panels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommydorns View Post
Does anyone know how to change the alignment of the Panels? By default they are to the left. I was wanting them centered.. I have searched but to couldn't find anything.

This is how i did it for my touch pro 2, which has a resolution of 480x800.

<Layer ID="ClockCondensed" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="68">
<Layer ID="Page">
<Text ID="Text 2"
Left="20" Top="8" Width="440" Height="68" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">
<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />
<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF" />
</Text>
<!-- AM/PM -->
<Text ID="AMPM" Left="0" Top="8" Width="100" Height="40" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="10.5" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">
<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />
<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF" />

Go into your device's windows directory and edit the Titanium_480x800.cpr and also the Titanium_800x480.cpr file. If your phone's resolution is different, like 480x640 then you will be editing the aptly named file. Just substitute your resolution for what i have here...

You must go into each plugin's section ie: Clock, Phone, Text, Music, etc... and you will be editing in the portion
<Layer ID="ClockCondensed", or <Layer ID="TextCondensed", etc

The bold text colored red up there: VerticalAlignment="Top" ... you can change that to HorizontalAlignment="Right
" or "Center".

To make them truly centered you must also change
Left="20" to "0" and Width="440" to "480" for the titanium_480x800.cpr and in the titanium_800x480.cpr change it to "800".

Then just go to testing. Make sure you backup your original .cpr files.

Disable the titanium today screen in your Settings/Today/Items

Copy your newly edited .cpr files back to the device's windows directory, overwrite.

Reenable titanium and see what you got.

this is how i got mine to look like so...

...the blood i bleed is black indeed...

heavy metal bootlegs from the bay area...
http://www.youtube.com/dogtired75
This post has been thanked 4 times.