View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 03:16 AM
lobo4806
PPCGeeks Regular

lobo4806 is keeping up the good worklobo4806 is keeping up the good worklobo4806 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Changing alignment of Titanium Panels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
Do either of you guys have TitaniumWeather running..?? I'm trying to center that also, but there just seems to be far to many codes of text for me to decipher.. Was wondering maybe if someone had that one figured out too... For now I'll give it some trial & error runs and see how it works out..

Here's the code...

</Text>
</Layer>
</Layer>
<Layer ID="TitaniumWeatherCondensed" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="60">
<Layer ID="Page">
<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="20" Top="8" Width="460" Height="52" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="16" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Middle" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" Text="voicemail">
<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />
<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF" />
</Text>
</Layer>
</Layer>
</Form>
Same as changing the other sections...just find the "condensed" section of each plugin you want to change...

Go all the way down and find the "TitaniumWeatherCondensed". this is the section you edit to change the appearance of the plugin when the translucent bar thingy is not over it...

change VerticalAlignment="Middle" to HorizontalAlignment="Center"

Thats titanium weather running up there on my screenshot...

...the blood i bleed is black indeed...

heavy metal bootlegs from the bay area...
http://www.youtube.com/dogtired75
This post has been thanked 2 times.