PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2010, 01:38 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: Changing alignment of Titanium Panels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobo4806 View Post
pay it forward...
i do love that quote...

so while we're still in good spirits, would it be to much to ask on how to change the font in titanium..?? I've searched fonts in the cpr file but it shows one font type like 500 times... Do I have to find & replace every single one and replace it..?? thanx

Old 02-25-2010, 06:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

lobo4806 is keeping up the good worklobo4806 is keeping up the good worklobo4806 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
i do love that quote...

so while we're still in good spirits, would it be to much to ask on how to change the font in titanium..?? I've searched fonts in the cpr file but it shows one font type like 500 times... Do I have to find & replace every single one and replace it..?? thanx
grab the font that you want and copy it into your device/windows directory...

change the font names to the real name of the font: segoeui.ttf is "Segoe UI"...thats what you put into the .cpr...you can find the real name of the font by simply double clicking to preview it, its in the top left...on windows 7 at least, im sure with vista and xp also.

the easiest way is grab notepad++ http://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net/uk/site.htm ...its a great text editor and you can do a search and replace in like 5 seconds...what i like to do is open both of the .cpr files in tabs, line up both files by line number and edit something in one, then switch and edit the other so i dont skip anything between portrait and landscape...

hope that helps

ps... "segoe ui light" is essentially the same font used in the zune and windows phone 7 series...and it should come preinstalled with windows in your windows/font directory...

...the blood i bleed is black indeed...

heavy metal bootlegs from the bay area...
http://www.youtube.com/dogtired75
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:43 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ohhhh alright I see, I was told to put it in the Windows\Fonts folder... Thanks again dude for your time & help... Im'a give this a whirl and hopefully post back some satisfying updates... I'm also on a trial an error run with changing the TitaniumWeather font size itself, everything else in titanium is lower cased except "TitaniumWeather" and it's also a bigger font I think...
Old 02-25-2010, 12:14 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

WOOHOOOO..!! I'm startin to get the hang of this... I just can't find out how to change the first font in every title to a capitalized letter and make the "TitaniumWeather" text one size smaller to match the rest...

When I goto notepad++ and do a search for Music or w/e it gives me the layer ID and than if I continue I get the condensed text also, but it doesn't show it lower cased like it does on my phone, so I would know exactly what Music text I should capitalize, same goes with TitaniumWeather, I dunno which one to lower case or change font size... Thanks lobo you definitely are doin a great job at passing it on..!! I've already got PM's about this as well and I'm just forwarding the info u gave me, so I'm passin it on too..!!

Old 02-25-2010, 01:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

lobo4806 is keeping up the good worklobo4806 is keeping up the good worklobo4806 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
WOOHOOOO..!! I'm startin to get the hang of this... I just can't find out how to change the first font in every title to a capitalized letter and make the "TitaniumWeather" text one size smaller to match the rest...

When I goto notepad++ and do a search for Music or w/e it gives me the layer ID and than if I continue I get the condensed text also, but it doesn't show it lower cased like it does on my phone, so I would know exactly what Music text I should capitalize, same goes with TitaniumWeather, I dunno which one to lower case or change font size... Thanks lobo you definitely are doin a great job at passing it on..!! I've already got PM's about this as well and I'm just forwarding the info u gave me, so I'm passin it on too..!!
in the condensed line of titanium weather...it should be pretty much at the bottom of the .cpr file it has the section for font size...and yea i think by default its a size bigger...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

rnhok82 is keeping up the good workrnhok82 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
WOOHOOOO..!! I'm startin to get the hang of this... I just can't find out how to change the first font in every title to a capitalized letter...

Try using CHomeEditor...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=506951
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

lobo, this is excellent information. I used to spend quite a while on CPR's, developing scripts and modifying titanium in general. I am making great progress in converting to a completely centered, imageless titanium environment I will of course be posting screenshots when it is complete I thanked every one of your posts.

btw, I watched the video of One by Metallica on your youtube channel... freaking sweet. you're so lucky to have been there. I have yet to see Metallica in concert, but one day the dream will come true

with your permission I would like to include this information in my titanium modifications sticky
Old 03-04-2010, 02:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
lobo, this is excellent information. I used to spend quite a while on CPR's, developing scripts and modifying titanium in general. I am making great progress in converting to a completely centered, imageless titanium environment I will of course be posting screenshots when it is complete I thanked every one of your posts.

btw, I watched the video of One by Metallica on your youtube channel... freaking sweet. you're so lucky to have been there. I have yet to see Metallica in concert, but one day the dream will come true

with your permission I would like to include this information in my titanium modifications sticky

yea totally go ahead...freedom of information...what kinds of things have you worked on for titanium?

yea only my 2nd time seeing metallica. hoping they do a big four tour in the states so i can catch my first slayer show
Old 03-04-2010, 02:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobo4806 View Post
yea totally go ahead...freedom of information...what kinds of things have you worked on for titanium?

yea only my 2nd time seeing metallica. hoping they do a big four tour in the states so i can catch my first slayer show
I have just made custom panels (toggle bluetooth and wifi, standby and shutdown, tasks and notes - all these are really just simple application launchers) and mortscripts to change titanium shadow/glow colors, to switch between fonts. tasks and power panels are unreleased at this time
Old 03-04-2010, 04:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
I have just made custom panels (toggle bluetooth and wifi, standby and shutdown, tasks and notes - all these are really just simple application launchers) and mortscripts to change titanium shadow/glow colors, to switch between fonts. tasks and power panels are unreleased at this time
thats the stuff i dont know how to do...ive edited titanium weather thru the chome editor to use a different weather radar and changed softkeys and stuff, but i dont know how to make a whole new custom panel. i wanna make a simple panel with 4 shortcuts per page that i can put programs or settings or contacts. if you could send me some code that i can manipulate thats be awesome and of course if i post anything from it, you would for sure get credit.
and also was it you i asked about the code in the .cpr to insert the day of the week on the clock panel? i found some code for that, tried it and i couldnt work it...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks