PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2009, 07:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC 6800 and MIO 720T
Carrier: Verizon

ShadowT is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PDAJ's Clean WM6.5 ROM 4 Titan

Aside from the big and unnecessary Today screen theme selections and lack of "OX" to free memory --- this is a great build for my needs and ensures free memory for IGO8 and other intensive apps. Best of the best
Old 08-08-2009, 11:50 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue
Threadstarter

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowT View Post
Aside from the big and unnecessary Today screen theme selections and lack of "OX" to free memory --- this is a great build for my needs and ensures free memory for IGO8 and other intensive apps. Best of the best
You can always disable the today screen if you don't wish to use it. As for the lack of RAM, it's something Titan users have to deal with... blame HTC.

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6800

azrael201 is a n00b

is anyone else having a problem with the VC button? when i press and hold it i get Record Notes fine but if i tap it i'm pretty sure Voice Commander is suppose to show up but i get an error to target program message.

when i go to phone settings i can't exit even when using Oxios CloseApps (do i even need this program? i don't know how to only install hibernate). then when i play with ringtones it says some of the ring tones are missing.

Last edited by azrael201; 08-09-2009 at 12:07 PM.
Old 08-09-2009, 02:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800 X 2, 6900, Omnia i910, Fathom, DInc 1 and 2

cac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by azrael201 View Post
is anyone else having a problem with the VC button? when i press and hold it i get Record Notes fine but if i tap it i'm pretty sure Voice Commander is suppose to show up but i get an error to target program message.

when i go to phone settings i can't exit even when using Oxios CloseApps (do i even need this program? i don't know how to only install hibernate). then when i play with ringtones it says some of the ring tones are missing.
I use CyberonVoice, just voice speed dial. but here are both.
The phone settings require that you choose a sound that is valid before you can exit the settings menu.
Use a browser to insert ringtones into the Windows/Rings folder.
Oxios is a program that recovers RAM.
It is very usefull to close programs that run in the background.
Attached Files
File Type: zip CyberonVoice.zip (1.64 MB, 18 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by cac2us; 08-09-2009 at 02:08 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-09-2009, 02:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800 X 2, 6900, Omnia i910, Fathom, DInc 1 and 2

cac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowT View Post
Here is Oxios.
Attached Files
File Type: zip oxiosmemory.zip (52.6 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-09-2009, 03:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Titan

nerotoxen is a n00b

Im giving your rom a shot My Ryans rom isnt doing so hot with the GPS ascpect... I neeeed to have the standalone gps enabled since i only have pay as you go and I dont like to pay as I go lol! Plus someone noted they use iGo8 which is what I have and it worked a while ago untill Ryans rom. Also when I plug my phone into the pc it keeps going on sleep mode (the phone {black screen}) and disconnects the active sync!
Old 08-09-2009, 06:34 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue
Threadstarter

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerotoxen View Post
Im giving your rom a shot My Ryans rom isnt doing so hot with the GPS ascpect... I neeeed to have the standalone gps enabled since i only have pay as you go and I dont like to pay as I go lol! Plus someone noted they use iGo8 which is what I have and it worked a while ago untill Ryans rom. Also when I plug my phone into the pc it keeps going on sleep mode (the phone {black screen}) and disconnects the active sync!
If you need stnadlone read my guide on GPS. For the powering off, make sure power isn't to go off when powered externaly.
Old 08-09-2009, 07:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC 6800 and MIO 720T

ShadowT is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by cac2us View Post
Here is Oxios.
Thank you. I already had a copy.
With this ROM, or maybe the apps I installed, I'm losing battery power and have some signs of RAM leakage with the screen off, apps, WIFI, or bluetooth running. I'll wait overnight after going full charge and report back.
I'm starting with about 22-23 MB free program memory after all apps installed and none except OS. Earlier today I was down to 20MB after 2 hours without using the apps. I'll charge the std battery fully and go into sleep mode without apps for 10 hours and check readings without clearing RAM or recharging. I own an extended battery too but do not want it used if I'm not traveling.
My main use besides phone apps is playing movies and running GPS. It is critical that I have more than 19MB free to run IGO8; Tom Tom and Garmin Xt require less resources.

Last edited by ShadowT; 08-09-2009 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Adding RAM at Start
Old 08-09-2009, 08:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Titan

nerotoxen is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDAPhoneJunkie View Post
If you need stnadlone read my guide on GPS. For the powering off, make sure power isn't to go off when powered externaly.

Yeah I had that checked and still it was messing up whilst connected, BUT I installed your ROM (no problems with the aforementioned issue) and WOW Gps locks in 10-30s like it used to! iGo 8 works perfectly! Wifi is a must for me as well which works great, and I have to hand it to you this is one of the better 6.5 roms I've used imho. Great install as well... some I've had lost of problems installing and had to do reinstalls due to mms/sms/phone calls all doing different things and some not working one day but working the next lol. Thank you for building such a great rom! Highly recommended to anyone who reads this!

Last edited by nerotoxen; 08-09-2009 at 08:09 PM. Reason: spelling and adding
Old 08-10-2009, 04:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Titan
Carrier: Sprint

natbur is a n00b

What's the difference between this rom and the rom posted in http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=68285 Is it just the number of pre-installed apps? If that's the case, would I be correct in assuming that this rom has the smaller number of apps?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development