PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2009, 07:53 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume
Re: Wm6.5 Kitchen!!!!!

Hows everyone doing? You guys getting the hang of this kitchen? Any problems? Let me know...
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-02-2009, 05:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia II
Carrier: Bell

benven is just getting started

Once again, thanks for all of yuor hard work jdume. I tried to make my first ROM with your kitchen yesterday. It built fine but I couldn't get past the second boot screen. Just hung there. So, I had to go back to PPCK. With that being said, it was very easy to use. Builds much quicker than PPCK. Keep up the great work! Oh, and if you have any suggestions on why I couldn't boot past the 2nd screen, I'm all ears.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: cricKet

nFiniti is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to nFiniti Send a message via MSN to nFiniti Send a message via Yahoo to nFiniti

I don't even understand it. Its a bunch of a files that don't do anything... I downloaded all the files in the original post and extracted them. Now what? non of the instructions I've seen are detailed enough and just say do this to this and move this file here.... I don't get it. are these files supposed to be extracted into the PPCKitchen.Org/BuildOS Folder?

~Joshua A. Gray
Old 07-02-2009, 11:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6800

ayato is keeping up the good workayato is keeping up the good workayato is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by nFiniti View Post
I don't even understand it. Its a bunch of a files that don't do anything... I downloaded all the files in the original post and extracted them. Now what? non of the instructions I've seen are detailed enough and just say do this to this and move this file here.... I don't get it. are these files supposed to be extracted into the PPCKitchen.Org/BuildOS Folder?

I do admit that this Kitchen is a bit more complicated than others, it is still pretty straight forward.

PPCKitchen BuildOS is something different. This is a different kitchen and should be extracted in its own folder. If you download the latest build, there are instructions on where to put the new build's folders.
Radio: 3.42.50
SPL: nueSPL-2.47
Old 07-02-2009, 11:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6800

ayato is keeping up the good workayato is keeping up the good workayato is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
Hows everyone doing? You guys getting the hang of this kitchen? Any problems? Let me know...

There are a some buttons that I am not using while building and my curosity is at its max. Is there some help file or something that explains all the options here?
Old 07-03-2009, 03:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: cricKet

nFiniti is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to nFiniti Send a message via MSN to nFiniti Send a message via Yahoo to nFiniti

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayato View Post
I do admit that this Kitchen is a bit more complicated than others, it is still pretty straight forward.

PPCKitchen BuildOS is something different. This is a different kitchen and should be extracted in its own folder. If you download the latest build, there are instructions on where to put the new build's folders.
Maybe the files were corrupt. But non of the instructions I've seen is detailed. I downloaded the last two files on the first page, The "jdunes kitchenb1" or whatever, And Build 23001. I have them extracted to their own folder. but don't know where to put them and then what to do after. The instructions do tell me what to do, but not in enough detail and it confuses me.

I have two folders,
Jdume's WM6.5 Titan Kitchen
Build 23001

Read Me!! inside the kitchen folder says:
OKay this kitchen is very simple to use.

1. Add your Sys and OEM folders
2. Run G'Reloc it is always good to run this after you add new OEM or new files.
3. Click on PkgtoolsBuildos-5.3
4. At the Top Click on Buildos
5. And then Click Load ROM, This should load up all of your oem and let you select them and everything.
6. At the Bottom you will have 3 check boxes. first one will delete duplictates, second one will protect your rom, also optimizes size and speed. third one will run builtit
7. Make sure you open up tools and edit htcrt_devices.ini, where you see the word Conflippers, edit this, that will be your rom name. what you want to call it.
8. once it gets build it will open up HTC Rom Tool. and on here Click on ROM Builder, then select your device. on the right hand side then click on OS. or the ... next to it. You want to clikc on a file called OS-new.nb that is located in your tools folder. Once you find that then click on Build!
9. Build! will now ask you to find another file. this one you just need to name it anything you want, it will be your actual flash file. so if you want call it RAPH.NBH, that works good. It will now build your rom. Once it is complete close out the program
10. This will bring up pagepool chnager then, Select your flash file. RAPH.nbh and select the pagepool you want to use. Once that is done, CLose it out.
11. Now Rom Update pops up, do this. and enjoy your new rom.
12. I hope this was easy enough to follow. if you want to change your XIP then just use the other folder i alaready send you and add in the os.nb.payload file from tehre to the ROM folder.

Number one, Add Sys and OEM Folders? What Sys and OEM Folders? Inside the Build 23001 folder there is two folders, ROM and SYS. Is this what it means? And add them to what?

Am I missing something here? I'm sorry I just never done it this way before. But I really wanna try out the new build and PPCKitchen's BuildOS is still on 21501.
Old 07-03-2009, 07:30 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
If you don't have the slitest idea on how to do this, then maybe you should stick with the PPCK, second you can not use these files with the PPCK they are for this kitchen ONLY! Oh and thats why the instructions didn't work or make any sence cause your not using them with the wright kitchen.
Old 07-03-2009, 07:32 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by benven View Post
Once again, thanks for all of yuor hard work jdume. I tried to make my first ROM with your kitchen yesterday. It built fine but I couldn't get past the second boot screen. Just hung there. So, I had to go back to PPCK. With that being said, it was very easy to use. Builds much quicker than PPCK. Keep up the great work! Oh, and if you have any suggestions on why I couldn't boot past the 2nd screen, I'm all ears.
Witch build are you haveing issues with?
Old 07-03-2009, 07:37 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayato View Post
There are a some buttons that I am not using while building and my curosity is at its max. Is there some help file or something that explains all the options here?
No there is no real "what the buttons do" I don't really know myself but feel free to play thats what I do
Old 07-03-2009, 07:41 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Maybe the files were corrupt. But non of the instructions I've seen is detailed. I downloaded the last two files on the first page, The "jdunes kitchenb1" or whatever, And Build 23001. I have them extracted to their own folder. but don't know where to put them and then what to do after. The instructions do tell me what to do, but not in enough detail and it confuses me.

I have two folders,
Jdume's WM6.5 Titan Kitchen
Build 23001

Read Me!! inside the kitchen folder says:
OKay this kitchen is very simple to use.

1. Add your Sys and OEM folders
2. Run G'Reloc it is always good to run this after you add new OEM or new files.
3. Click on PkgtoolsBuildos-5.3
4. At the Top Click on Buildos
5. And then Click Load ROM, This should load up all of your oem and let you select them and everything.
6. At the Bottom you will have 3 check boxes. first one will delete duplictates, second one will protect your rom, also optimizes size and speed. third one will run builtit
7. Make sure you open up tools and edit htcrt_devices.ini, where you see the word Conflippers, edit this, that will be your rom name. what you want to call it.
8. once it gets build it will open up HTC Rom Tool. and on here Click on ROM Builder, then select your device. on the right hand side then click on OS. or the ... next to it. You want to clikc on a file called OS-new.nb that is located in your tools folder. Once you find that then click on Build!
9. Build! will now ask you to find another file. this one you just need to name it anything you want, it will be your actual flash file. so if you want call it RAPH.NBH, that works good. It will now build your rom. Once it is complete close out the program
10. This will bring up pagepool chnager then, Select your flash file. RAPH.nbh and select the pagepool you want to use. Once that is done, CLose it out.
11. Now Rom Update pops up, do this. and enjoy your new rom.
12. I hope this was easy enough to follow. if you want to change your XIP then just use the other folder i alaready send you and add in the os.nb.payload file from tehre to the ROM folder.

Number one, Add Sys and OEM Folders? What Sys and OEM Folders? Inside the Build 23001 folder there is two folders, ROM and SYS. Is this what it means? And add them to what?

Am I missing something here? I'm sorry I just never done it this way before. But I really wanna try out the new build and PPCKitchen's BuildOS is still on 21501.
Sorry for the confusion man thats the old kithcen I wanted to leave it up until I new the nwe one was working for everyone, so what your tring to is use the new kithen builds with the old style kithcen... I will take down the old kitchen right away, sorry bro.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development