PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2009, 05:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Titan
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Americanmetal is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Wm6.5 Visual Kitchen!!!!!

I flashed with 23004 last night and I seem to be having a problem with the right soft key and menu's.

If it's not a menu the right softkey will work fine but if it is, it won't display the menu the onscreen button just blinks, that's it.

Any fix for that?
Old 07-23-2009, 09:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

mettercomputers is keeping up the good workmettercomputers is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
Sorry for the delay I will have all new builds up tonight, though most of them have some sort of issues as I have not had time to work them out but I'll post em anyway.
any progress on releases
Current ROM 21914 Sense 2.5.2016
Old 08-11-2009, 07:26 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

Oh ya there has been progress...... But my laptop died an I have been tring to get my files off of it so development can contiue, I had to order a new laptop and am waiting for it to come in + I am in the prosses of moving out of my house so things have been a little crazy lately, I would say just give me another week or so to get back on track, sorry guys. I will have all the new builds + some of the older ones release all at the same time when I get back.
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6800
Carrier: verizon

rlsexton is a n00b

jdume,

I followed your instructions and finally got my 6800 flashed with your 6.5 build. Tried it out and came up with a couple of issues. I'm new to this and was only able to get the flash to work with your kitchen and your roms.

on the main menu, when you first boot up, you have a favorite friends tab. I think its called favs. When I run the cab to fix the weather issue, that tab goes away.

There is also a tab for "getting started". when I click on that, I get an error for the htc calculator. Seems like that tab is pointing to a calc app that is not there.

I also get an error at boot about mortscript, even when I remove that app from the rom.

Thanks for making this easy enough for a newbie to make it work. I spent a whole day following other posts and never got past the ppcgeeks flash screen.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800 X 2, 6900, Omnia i910, Fathom, DInc 1 and 2

cac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlsexton View Post
jdume,

I followed your instructions and finally got my 6800 flashed with your 6.5 build. Tried it out and came up with a couple of issues. I'm new to this and was only able to get the flash to work with your kitchen and your roms.

on the main menu, when you first boot up, you have a favorite friends tab. I think its called favs. When I run the cab to fix the weather issue, that tab goes away.

There is also a tab for "getting started". when I click on that, I get an error for the htc calculator. Seems like that tab is pointing to a calc app that is not there.

I also get an error at boot about mortscript, even when I remove that app from the rom.

Thanks for making this easy enough for a newbie to make it work. I spent a whole day following other posts and never got past the ppcgeeks flash screen.
The mortscript popup is just for information. jdume advised me of that.

Rest in Peace Baby Brother..[8-7-10]...
And They Better Watch Out For RICOCHETS!!!
Old 08-12-2009, 07:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6800
Carrier: verizon

rlsexton is a n00b

Do you have the other 2 main menu issues that I see. Or am I using the wrong build or something?
Old 08-27-2009, 07:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

MassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thank you for the update. With the mega oem's, were there just no initflashfiles.txt resulting in no app.dat files? To run these in ppck just delete the app.reg n move files accordingly? and to run in ervius do i need to get rid of the dsm n rgu files?

Last edited by MassStash; 09-27-2009 at 01:39 AM.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

corey1138 is keeping up the good workcorey1138 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to corey1138 Send a message via Yahoo to corey1138

Great job on the kitchen! Any chance of getting build 23053? Is has a lot of fixes in it.

ipaq2200 - ipaq4100 - ipaqhx2110(wm6.5) - dell axim v3 - motoQ - i760 - xv6800 PPCK 23081
Old 10-02-2009, 06:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

macsrgr84me is becoming a great contributor

Where do I put the M2D oem files into the kitchen directories, so that I can include them in a build?

Thank you.
Old 10-05-2009, 07:47 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwchan View Post
Where do I put the M2D oem files into the kitchen directories, so that I can include them in a build?

Thank you.
EXT,Vogue,Common drop it right in there.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development