PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2008, 11:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

nostra is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Titan Radio ROM 3.42.50

I got a new 6800 as replacement, unlocked and installed olipro 1.2. Then flashed the Radio to 3.42.50 on the the stock Sprint ROM 3.56.651. Now my 6800 reboots every time after passing the initial setup screen. I tried downgrading to 3.42.40 and it does the same. It becomes stable only after downgrading to the 3.42.02 (stock). what could I be doing wrong ?
Old 10-15-2008, 11:56 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

You need Olipro 2.40
Old 10-15-2008, 12:48 PM
Lurker

nostra is a n00b

thank u, I remember reading in some posts that we need 1.20 to upgrade a Radio ROM and the user had also a bunch of instructions on how to downgrade to 1.2, update the radio and go back to 2.40. now my problem is that I am stuck with 1.20. My device boots and all works fine. But when I run the ruu for olipro 2.40, it looks like it is doing the install and even the message on the finish screen says that the update is complete. but my bootloader shows SPL-1.20. Olipro. Please help me unlock it to 2.40.
Old 10-15-2008, 12:52 PM
I see you have a PPC.

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Hmm odd. Have you tried nueSPL from nuerom.com?
Old 10-15-2008, 12:55 PM
Lurker

nostra is a n00b

nope, I dont have the miniSD card adapter or the reader . but it is really weird as to why the Olipro 2.40 runs normally but does not update .
Old 10-15-2008, 12:58 PM
Lurker

nostra is a n00b

Running the relocker now. It goes to the SPL-1.00 Relock screen and I get a connection error .
Old 10-15-2008, 02:05 PM
I see you have a PPC.

Wow that sucks. I'll let someone else help as I've never had BL issues.
Old 10-15-2008, 02:15 PM
Lurker

nostra is a n00b

Thnks MrObvious ... I got thru using the SD flash. now a weird issue. I now have the .50 radio and my phone is always in roaming. If i change the settings to sprint only I have no service
Old 10-15-2008, 02:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC 6800, HTC TouchPro
Carrier: Bell

God67 is a n00b

Nostra... I had a simlar (although not identical) problem...

Actually I think Bell helped me (albeit) by accident. They suggested the following process to "deregister" and "reregister" on the network:

from the keypad Enter ##MSL#
<gets you to the "activation wizard">

Note your MDN and MSID <they also told me that MSID is your cell number unless you have ported your number from another carrier as I have)

Change MDN and MSID to area code with 7 zeros after (i.e. just a dummy number)

Reboot and make a call (any call just so the network sees the phone - it won't work anyway)

Type in ##MSL# to enter programming mode again

Change MDN and MSID back to original settings and reboot...

and voila... back in business... I'd be curious to know if this helps you?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-15-2008, 08:35 PM
I see you have a PPC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostra View Post
Thnks MrObvious ... I got thru using the SD flash. now a weird issue. I now have the .50 radio and my phone is always in roaming. If i change the settings to sprint only I have no service
Go to colorada.com/prl and get the PRL and add it in manually through ##775# and check the programming from ##778# too.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development