PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-03-2008, 02:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Titan
Carrier: Sprint

Infernokron is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Software or Hardware Issue?

I have had my Mogul for about 6 months now. Recently the keyboard buttons stopped working intermittently, I can normally get them to work if I turn the phone off/on a few times and slide the keyboard a few times. My Internet Explorer hard-button doesn't "click" anymore and also doesn't work. My hard buttons below the screen work intermittently as well, similarly to my keyboard. My brother got a Mogul at the same time and he's have the same problems with his hard buttons below the screen.

I just upgraded my Mogul to the 3.56 ROM from 3.35. At first I figured I was just running into a minor glich but every time I slide the keyboard (in from the out position, or out from the in position) the phone opens Internet Explorer. This is driving me crazy! I don't know if the sensor for the keyboard is bad and is somehow hitting the IE button or if it's a problem with the new ROM?

p.s. Sorry if this should be in the Titan forum instead of upgrades, I didn't know which to put it in. I tried searching for a little bit but didn't come up with anything that looked promising.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development