PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2008, 08:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

nmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool Re: nueROM 2.2 Bleeding Edge General Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Does anyone know what the pagepool is currently set to? I know in the past it has been 6 but with the new 32MB at boot and after changing to 12MB PP dropping to 24 would make me think that the default is 4.

If I remember correctly the default was 4.
Old 09-09-2008, 09:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: SPrint

Everette is keeping up the good workEverette is keeping up the good work
Re: nueROM 2.2 Bleeding Edge General Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmhusa View Post
If I remember correctly the default was 4.
Nope, default is 6.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:58 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everette View Post
Nope, default is 6.
correct, six it is... what do i win?

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 09-09-2008, 11:17 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
correct, six it is... what do i win?
uh... how about a custom member status
Old 09-10-2008, 12:01 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
uh... how about a custom member status
booooooo why not something fresh like a Touch Pro instead?
Old 09-10-2008, 05:12 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everette View Post
Nope, default is 6.
Anyone bump this down to 4 and see how it ran? I'm thinkin the more RAM the merrier, but that's just me. The more that's available, the less soft-resets I'll have to make...(We all know how well gwes.exe manages it's use of RAM )

-Edit-
Speaking of RAM, does anyone know whether or not the Titan's internal Flash is NAND or NOR. Reason for asking is I want to know if part of the RAM usage the XIPkernel or not.

Last edited by joojoobee666; 09-10-2008 at 07:47 AM.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul/Touch Pro/HTC Hero/HTC Touch Pro 2

MogulDon is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to MogulDon Send a message via Yahoo to MogulDon

Well this is a Noob question... well I dont it so I thought I'll asked in here... you guys been great now... for example I just got the nueROM3Titan-6096 when I unzipped it, Its a .nbh file what tool do i use to upload the rom on my device? its been bothering me for months so today I decide to ask someone in here... Thanks in Advance guys
Old 09-10-2008, 01:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

Justin9825 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to Justin9825

Search! Put the file in a RUU folder and run the setup.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:52 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MogulDon View Post
Well this is a Noob question... well I dont it so I thought I'll asked in here... you guys been great now... for example I just got the nueROM3Titan-6096 when I unzipped it, Its a .nbh file what tool do i use to upload the rom on my device? its been bothering me for months so today I decide to ask someone in here... Thanks in Advance guys
Well, before you go flashing that to your phone you need a couple of things. First, you must have installed a new bootloader to unlock your phone (Olipro 2.40 or nueSPL 2.47). This allows you to put 3rd party ROMS on. Second, you need a radio ROM of version 3.35.x or higher. (All of this is covered here ->http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=33857)

If you've got all that in place, then you can rename the nbh file to TITAIMG.NBH and put it to the root of your micro SD card (<2GB in size and formatted FAT32), then boot your phone in boot-loader mode (hold power and camera buttons while pressing soft-reset), then follow on-screen intructions. Or, you can do what justin9825 said as well

Last edited by joojoobee666; 09-10-2008 at 01:56 PM.
Old 09-10-2008, 04:52 PM
Android Groupie
Pocket PC: Nexus One & EVO
Carrier: T-Mobile & Sprint

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice

Has anyone had the issue where randomly the top start menu bar will freeze and it can only be fixed by soft resetting? Using a kitchen build before and after oems, and it happens both ways.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development