PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2008, 05:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: MS 950XL
Carrier: AT&T & Digicel

92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android working on Titan

I have joy using the contents of the .zip on the stock 512MB SD card.

Not being able to end a call that I inititate is a killer, lol

The touch screen is so bad I can't even open an application
Audiovox 9000>Moto V60>MotoT720>LG5350>Sam I330>Hit G1000>PPC-6600>PPC-6800>PPC-6850>PPC-T7380>HTC-T7575>HTC-PI86100

Last edited by 92GTA; 07-16-2008 at 01:27 AM.
Old 07-15-2008, 05:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6850
Carrier: Verizon

kyppcgeek is keeping up the good workkyppcgeek is keeping up the good work

some of us don't have multiple cards and don't fuss with dragging multiple cards around. Beside you want a larger card to work so that when this is all ironed out, we will be able to install apps and store apps on the SDHC card.
Old 07-15-2008, 06:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

yerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

am i the only one that can't get this to boot from the Sandisk 512MB microSD card that came with the phone?

mount: mounting /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 on /Sdcard failed: Invalid argument
Failed
Failed to Mount SD Card
/bin/sh: can't access tty; job control turned off
#_
Old 07-15-2008, 08:04 PM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff

format the card as FAT32 using Windows. The stock card is formatted as FAT and will NOT work.

Comcast EXTREME:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/584166480.png
Old 07-15-2008, 08:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker

yerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherealRemnant View Post
format the card as FAT32 using Windows. The stock card is formatted as FAT and will NOT work.
it was formatted with Windows as FAT32 long ago....i've used it to flash ROMs before....but i will reformat and redownload the .zip just in case it is corrupt....even though, i don't think the files would have extracted if it was...

EDIT: still a no-go......same error.....weird....

Last edited by yerp; 07-15-2008 at 08:33 PM.
Old 07-15-2008, 08:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

nmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Cool Re: Linux/Android working on Titan

Works fine from my 512MB card. Copied all files to root dir and ran Haret.exe. Not too much functionality yet. Great progress though. Will be nice to see if keyboard drivers are available. Doesn't look like the data connection would work at this point. The Google page is a cached homepage only.
Old 07-15-2008, 08:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker

huh....weird....it makes me wonder whether my sd reader hardware is slightly different than those who got it working....i do know that i have one of the newer generation moguls.....as far as i knew, the only hardware that definitely changed across generations was the keyboard, but the sd reader may have as well....
Old 07-15-2008, 09:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: MS 950XL
Carrier: AT&T & Digicel

92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerp View Post
huh....weird....it makes me wonder whether my sd reader hardware is slightly different than those who got it working....i do know that i have one of the newer generation moguls.....as far as i knew, the only hardware that definitely changed across generations was the keyboard, but the sd reader may have as well....
HUH? I thought all Moguls were hardware version 003. I one I got the day they were released was and the replacement I got just a couple months ago was too...
Old 07-15-2008, 09:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92GTA View Post
HUH? I thought all Moguls were hardware version 003. I one I got the day they were released was and the replacement I got just a couple months ago was too...
my friend was a 6700 user and got his got his mogul day 1. his keyboard is definitely different, in an annoying way.....when you press a button, there's no "click".
using his was the motivation for me to get my own, but after using mine for a while, then taking his to "hook-up" for him, i found the lack of that minimal tactile feedback of pressing a key really annoying. it was causing me to press harder/longer resulting in ttexxt liike thhiss.......

edit: i got mine a little after last thanksgiving.
Old 07-15-2008, 09:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Diamond, Mogul, BlackBerry Curve 8330

desairs is keeping up the good workdesairs is keeping up the good work

So i got a bunch of pictures for people that cant get it working. Also, feel free to link these other places. I have unlimited bandwidth with photobucket. Okay guys without further interruption. Here are my pictures. Enjoy!!

theres more to come.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development