PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2008, 01:20 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: iPhone your Titan....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
Sorry, I just see it all the time people taking credit for other peoples work it really pisses me off I have been following the thread since it started, I guess I did not catch the part where you mentioned him, I'll try to get some pics up tonight it is still a work in progress just keep that in mind, and don't get me wrong I like what u came up with too.... I haven't even tryed this rom yet kinda just watching to see were it goes.
No hard feelings I wouldn't like it if I made something and someone else took the credit... so I know where your coming from, but I am not that kind of person.
Old 05-09-2008, 01:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPRO
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

NexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: iPhone your Titan....

It was a edit he did with the link after the fact cause he couldnt remember who made it then he found the link and edited his post so u might have missed it if u didnt reread.

ROM's
OEM's
CAB's

If something is password protected do not ask for the password as you will not get it. If you do not already know it you are not supposed to.

Remember to give thanks to those owed.......
no2chem - GGuruUSA - naigaman - Colonel - Tiermann - ImCoKeMan - helmi - dcd - luv2chill

Without all of whom none of this would be possible.

Donate to me!!!

Old 05-09-2008, 03:49 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Re: iPhone your Titan/Mogul/PPC6800/xv6800....

brief mention in post #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by NexVision View Post
I would also like to take a moment to let you know I did not make the theme or the icons all I have done is incorporate everything and adjust and tweak. I am not entirely sure who made the theme to give them credit.
perhaps an edit/update to the first post to include credit for the work
Old 05-09-2008, 04:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPRO
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

NexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPC_N00B View Post
brief mention in post #1

perhaps an edit/update to the first post to include credit for the work
If I knew whos work it was I would are u saying its your work?
Old 05-09-2008, 04:21 PM
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by NexVision View Post
If I knew whos work it was I would are u saying its your work?
um, it's not my work... lets re-read the last few posts...

ok i read this post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
I don't mean to be a jerk but YOU do plan to mention this is not your theme, and that its the guy who Created Mobile Vista theme I'm not saying that what or how you have it put together is his but most of the buttons, docks, ect. are his and I think you should at lease mention his name or give him some credit, again I don't mean to give you a hard time.

Found the link to the guy who made the original:
Mobile Vista - Wisbar , WAD Skins
perhaps im wrong, but i thought he was talkin about the first post in this thread...
see above for the brief mention in post #1

after that though im confused

Quote:
It was a edit he did with the link after the fact cause he couldnt remember who made it then he found the link and edited his post so u might have missed it if u didnt reread.
what were you refering to in this post?

Last edited by puff; 05-09-2008 at 04:28 PM.
Old 05-09-2008, 04:32 PM
PPCGeeks VIP

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
I think you may have myself and Nex mixed up here, the screen shots of the work I was doing with someones mobile vista theme was not included in Nex's rom. He does not know who the person is, as stated in his first post... If Mobile Vista theme (original or modified by myself/others) will be included in the next rom I am sure that Nex will add the credits for the person.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-09-2008, 04:34 PM
the magic mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
I think you may have myself and Nex mixed up here, the screen shots of the work I was doing with someones mobile vista theme was not included in Nex's rom. He does not know who the person is, as stated in his first post... If Mobile Vista theme (original or modified by myself/others) will be included in the next rom I am sure that Nex will add the credits for the person.
well sh*t - you were correct... meow i apologize for the derail

Last edited by puff; 05-09-2008 at 04:45 PM.
Old 05-09-2008, 04:36 PM
PPCGeeks VIP

Quote:

ok i read this post

perhaps im wrong, but i thought he was talkin about the first post in this thread...

PPC_N00B your confusion is killing me, Nex's thread is called "iPhone your titan" the theme that this user is talking about is a "mobile vista" theme that I customized and was using in conjunction with the included iPhone" theme. Hope this clears things up.

EDIT*****Was typing this as you were typing the above...lol
Old 05-09-2008, 04:46 PM
the magic mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
PPC_N00B your confusion is killing me, Nex's thread is called "iPhone your titan" the theme that this user is talking about is a "mobile vista" theme that I customized and was using in conjunction with the included iPhone" theme. Hope this clears things up.
got it now.... so is this based on no2chem's 5060?
Old 05-09-2008, 04:57 PM
PPCGeeks VIP

Quote:

ok i read this post

Quote:
got it now.... so is this based on no2chem's 5060?
I cant say for sure but i think it is off a build after 5060 mabye 5062-5? I don't know... i think this was asked earlier and the only person that replied was sayajin he said it was a combination of a few things... not sure what that means

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development