PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2008, 12:09 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: NexVision's Hybrid

Nex just got back from out of town...so this is just what the doc ordered...I was going through flash withdrawals....lol......giving this a try now will post if I have any issues.....so for so good though.....great work!!!!
Old 07-09-2008, 07:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6850
Carrier: Verizon

Zenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

which keyboard skin is used in this rom? anyone know or have a .cab?
Old 07-09-2008, 08:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul 6800

eloverphx is a n00b

Hi, I'm currently using Nex_3.35_no2_SPCS_SPB_FIXED2.exe on my mogul with sprint and when I loaded Audiopara dated apr. 08 and when I did my text message notification quit working. I don't get any sound with the sound on and I don't get a vibe when I'm in all vibe mode. Wondering if anyone has had this problem or if anyone knows a fix. I thought I saw something in the Thread, but I've searched page after page with no luck and did a search as well. Thanks everyone. Love the ROM as well Nex.
Old 07-10-2008, 02:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6800
Carrier: VZW

PapstDFrisco is just getting started

NexVision,

Just programmed my xv6800 with the VzW Alpha1 dated 7/4 - have a couple of questions.
1) Do I need to run the Verizon Carrier Cab?
2) I noticed no Pocket Outlook or Wireless Sync - a couple of my staples - will this rom work with wireless sync? If so, what do I need to do?

Everything else look very cool so far - nice job & thanks.
Old 07-10-2008, 02:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

btrcp2000 is becoming a great contributor

NEX-

Thank you for reading my mind!! I have been trying to build a rom just like this on my own, but couldn't find a way to get my phone to run weatherpanel without soiling itself, and I have 4-5 different ones. What version of WP is this? Could I get the cab or setup info?

Also, how can I mute the slide to unlock sound?

Thanks again!
Old 07-10-2008, 05:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6800
Carrier: VZW

PapstDFrisco is just getting started

I found a wireless sync page at http://ota.wsync.com/ that has most of the CABs for different devices. Just loaded the 6800 one. Got it working. Now time to start really trying out the ROM.
Old 07-10-2008, 05:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPRO
Threadstarter

NexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenoran View Post
which keyboard skin is used in this rom? anyone know or have a .cab?
eabyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by eloverphx View Post
Hi, I'm currently using Nex_3.35_no2_SPCS_SPB_FIXED2.exe on my mogul with sprint and when I loaded Audiopara dated apr. 08 and when I did my text message notification quit working. I don't get any sound with the sound on and I don't get a vibe when I'm in all vibe mode. Wondering if anyone has had this problem or if anyone knows a fix. I thought I saw something in the Thread, but I've searched page after page with no luck and did a search as well. Thanks everyone. Love the ROM as well Nex.
You loaded a old outdated audiopara.csv revert back to your original.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapstDFrisco View Post
NexVision,

Just programmed my xv6800 with the VzW Alpha1 dated 7/4 - have a couple of questions.
1) Do I need to run the Verizon Carrier Cab?
2) I noticed no Pocket Outlook or Wireless Sync - a couple of my staples - will this rom work with wireless sync? If so, what do I need to do?

Everything else look very cool so far - nice job & thanks.
There in there just no active links to em to configure exchange it is done is activesync.

Quote:
Originally Posted by btrcp2000 View Post
NEX-

Thank you for reading my mind!! I have been trying to build a rom just like this on my own, but couldn't find a way to get my phone to run weatherpanel without soiling itself, and I have 4-5 different ones. What version of WP is this? Could I get the cab or setup info?

Also, how can I mute the slide to unlock sound?

Thanks again!
Reg entries
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\A_C\S2U2]
"LockSound"="\\windows\\CarUnlock.wav"
"UnlockSound"="\\Windows\\CarUnlock.wav"

Just delete them and sound gone.

Weatherpanel dunno same one ive been using for along time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapstDFrisco View Post
I found a wireless sync page at http://ota.wsync.com/ that has most of the CABs for different devices. Just loaded the 6800 one. Got it working. Now time to start really trying out the ROM.
Best way due to wsync always updating.

ROM's
OEM's
CAB's

If something is password protected do not ask for the password as you will not get it. If you do not already know it you are not supposed to.

Remember to give thanks to those owed.......
no2chem - GGuruUSA - naigaman - Colonel - Tiermann - ImCoKeMan - helmi - dcd - luv2chill

Without all of whom none of this would be possible.

Donate to me!!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-10-2008, 07:37 PM
Lurker

eloverphx is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by NexVision View Post
eabyte

You loaded a old outdated audiopara.csv revert back to your original.

I did a hard reset and tested it with out doing anything and worked fine then tried messing with the levels in NueAudio in the Programs folder and tried to increase the levels there and had the same problem. It made the message notification stop working. I'll just leave it be until the next update. Just thought I would throw that out there if you want to look in to it. Thanks for the fast reply.
Old 07-10-2008, 08:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPRO
Threadstarter

NexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on rep

hmmmm interesting care to post the audiopara u used so I can look at it and try to see whats up.
Old 07-12-2008, 01:05 AM
Lurker

eloverphx is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by NexVision View Post
hmmmm interesting care to post the audiopara u used so I can look at it and try to see whats up.
it's the one included in the rom that you posted. here it is after moving the cursor on nueaudio on headset mode on the zero setting to match the 1 setting. Which caused the text message notification quit working as well. Delete the .zip extension it wouldn't let me upload it with the .csv extension.
Attached Files
File Type: zip AudioPara.csv.zip (25.2 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by eloverphx; 07-12-2008 at 01:23 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development