PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2008, 10:48 PM
Socrates Philosophy
Pocket PC: Evo3D
Carrier: Sprint

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueLED - configure/customize your LEDs...

you can't make changes and reboot right away, give it a few mins for it to stick

Make sure you donate to those who spend countless hours improving your PPC/android experience!
Old 01-05-2009, 11:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG SAGA
Carrier: VERIZON

dcdog59 is a n00b

My LED light seems to be disabled, I downloaded nueLED and the Enable LED is checked but it never comes on. I'm running the leaked VZW stock rom on a Sprint TP
Old 01-05-2009, 11:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizon

nick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcdog59 View Post
My LED light seems to be disabled, I downloaded nueLED and the Enable LED is checked but it never comes on. I'm running the leaked VZW stock rom on a Sprint TP
im not sure, but it would make sense if the drivers for the titan LED and TP LED were not the same.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

t2fingers is a n00b

I accidentally hit the remove selected LED for the buetooth configuration. Is there a way to get it back and if so what are the configuration settings?
Old 01-16-2009, 08:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Casio G'zOne Commando
Carrier: Verizon

Retired Marine is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by t2fingers View Post
I accidentally hit the remove selected LED for the buetooth configuration. Is there a way to get it back and if so what are the configuration settings?
Just go to the add screen and add it. Put in Addr - 20, Mode - 1, and give it a label (name).
Old 01-16-2009, 10:46 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick aguas View Post
im not sure, but it would make sense if the drivers for the titan LED and TP LED were not the same.
They are similar in a few ways, but only 1 or 2 addresses work on the TP. It's not worth it, because I think some users reported strange behavior after installing it on the TP
Old 01-22-2009, 04:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4g & TP 2
Carrier: Dan.

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

[quote=GhettoBSD;578395]don't forget you have to soft reset (reboot) once you've made the changes to the LEDs!quote]

I actually just hit the reset led's button a couple of pages over and it works like a charm. No soft reset needed!
Old 01-22-2009, 07:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul (PPC6800); Touch Pro; Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Shahriar5252 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
Hello,

I have designed a intermediate LED driver that sits between the led driver and decides which calls to pass through and whether to redirect them or not.

NEW VERSION 1.5 with loads of new features. Its HIGHLY suggested that you update! Improved device support and memory leak fix.

Basically, you can now turn off your signal light, make it flash blue instead of green, or whatever you wish. So far it's been tested on the titan and the kaiser, but should work on any device that uses ALLLEDMGR. nueLED renames allledmgr to LED2: and names itself LED1:. Please let me know if it works/doesn't work on your device.

Settings are stored in the registry, -1 means active and -2 means inactive, any other number is a redirect. To figure out new addresses, use diagnostic mode in settings.

Heres a short tutorial on how to make your signal LED flash blue:
Select the signal led from the list. It has address 8, mode 1.
Select the option "Redirect to LED Address", and select bluetooth LED.
Soft-Reset your device.

Your signal LED should now be blue!

If you use the cab version and decide to remove it, you need to set
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\AllLEDMgr]
"Index"=dword:1

and perorm a soft reset to re-enable the old led driver. Also delete the [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\nueLED] key.

You can find nueLED at http://www.weienterprises.com/nue
Stroths has provided a cab version for your convenience : see http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...618#post189618
Special thanks to stroths for figuring out how to package this into a simple cab.

A program to help you control your leds, nueLEDControl is also included. The syntax is relatively simple, i.e. nueLEDControl "address" "mode".

If you appreciate nueLED, donations are welcome. Comments, bug reports, etc. are also welcome.

I put nueLED version 1.5 on my Sprint Mogul (HTC TyTnII PPC6800) running on wm6.1, and it works well. I had to manually find and add Address 4, Mode 4 to be able to disable the annoying red low battery warning LED as well.

One minor issue, I have tried to find and kill the address and mode for the orange colored non-blinking LED that indicates charging and the nonblinking green LED that indicates charge is complete. I have found the address and mode for the orange charging LED, but after a soft reset, this LED comes back.

Only other problem is the inability to delete it for diagnostic purposes. As now2chem's , this program cannot be deleted easily. As now2chem's dirreply in PPC Geeks indicatesections in PPC Geeks, I tried to change the registry key for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\AllLEDMgr
and change dword index value to "Index"=dword:1. Then, I also tried to delete registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\nueLED, but wm6.1 say access denied. Subsequently, wm6.1 could not remove the program. Hope you someone can fix this issue.

Thank you for your wonderful product. I was just so frustrated with those blinking LED, and my battery life increased to a great deal. Thank you.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

qwho is keeping up the good workqwho is keeping up the good work

I searched, didn't see anything... Does anyone have any numbers that you can use for the Diamond? So far I have only gotten two modes for the center button, solid on (charge done) and pulsing up (charging)

Anyone know what the circular flash code is for the led's on the front?
Old 03-18-2009, 09:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue (Sprint Touch)
Carrier: Sprint: $30 SERO

tatnai is becoming a great contributor

Does anyone know if there is a setting for a solid blue? On HTC Vogue. Tried the function that allows you to scroll through all the 255 LEDs, did not see a second blue, but didn't quite make it to the end, and not sure if they always light up. Solid blue on HTC Vogue anyone know?

OMJ 3.09 custom w/ M2D

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development