PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2008, 05:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul and Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

im1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VetVito's Sexier Mobile (6.1.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by im1badazchick View Post
i've had that happen back when they had that first"leaked rom" and i'm sure someone has an easier way but what i did was to flash the official rom from sprint/htc and it removed all of that and then i flashed my custom rom back over that one...i never bothered with that test rom thing again LOL..so that's basically all that you have to do...flash the rom from march 10(htc/sprint) and then Vet's on top of it
Quote:
Originally Posted by pito2k6 View Post
Does doin that relock my phone ?And thankz 4 answerin me.
you're welcome and no it doesn't...if you already have the 2.40 bootloader which i assume that you do if you were able to flash that test rom..then all you do is flash the one from sprint/htc(the legit one lol) and then flash Vet's rom over it...the only thing that will be left from the sprint/htc rom is the radio and everything else will be Vet's...i have used that one before from sprint/htc but like the alltel one better though it leaves the alltel splash screen which isnt a big deal...i removed everything pertaining to sprint anyway(looks cleaner)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-15-2008, 06:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

kmartburrito is keeping up the good workkmartburrito is keeping up the good work

I'm unable to get a GPS lock at all with the schwartzwald ROM and the 3.39.10 radio. Anyone else have these issues? I think I might try the Vista version in the meantime

EDIT

Ooh, I see the Sprt213 link now, this must be the update everyone was waiting for. Downloading now. Thanks VetVito, I am a big fan of your ROMs. Keep up the good work!

If I've helped you in any post, please take a second to thank me using the icon. Thanks! :P

Last edited by kmartburrito; 05-15-2008 at 06:55 PM.
Old 05-15-2008, 07:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul HTC 6800
Carrier: CricKet

Limegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Vetvito, are you using a Conexant driver for anything? I cant think of anything that I installed that uses a Conexant driver, but it keeps blue screening my desktop. I was able to work around it, I just haven't installed anything in weeks and I blue screened today after installing Schwartzwald. Same thing happened to me the last time I installed the Black Pill. I noticed when I go into boot loader for the Rom to install, something downloads some drivers and then the Rom installs. I worked around it by going into Device Manager and Disabeling my dialup modem card, but they are Conexant Modem Drivers. Im using Windows Vista.

Old 05-15-2008, 10:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

kmartburrito is keeping up the good workkmartburrito is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmartburrito View Post
I'm unable to get a GPS lock at all with the schwartzwald ROM and the 3.39.10 radio. Anyone else have these issues? I think I might try the Vista version in the meantime

EDIT

Ooh, I see the Sprt213 link now, this must be the update everyone was waiting for. Downloading now. Thanks VetVito, I am a big fan of your ROMs. Keep up the good work!

ok, so the one I downloaded seems to work well with gps, so yay!

However, I noticed that I couldn't get an internet connection at all. I also couldn't get IOTA to initiate.

Luckily, I had just switched from DCD's 3.1.2 ROM which required a Carrier Specific cab to be installed. On a pretty good hunch, I just installed that cab, and now everything's kosher. I like it so far!
Old 05-16-2008, 12:01 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Samsung Moment, Evo 4G soon

dabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuff

Hey VetVito ive been looking through this thread for a while and i couldn't find what im about to ask so sorry if its already been asked. but as you know i was recently working on getting 19701 full XIP on my Titan but i could never get it so i kinda just gave up and a friend of mine asked me to trade my Titan for his touch so i set what the hail might as well. but to cut to the chase i really miss running your roms on my Titan and was wondering if you ever taught about making one for the touch because right now i feel thats you roms are the only thing missing from the touch
Old 05-16-2008, 01:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6800
Carrier: verizon

ppcboi318 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to ppcboi318

k there is over 70 pages and i already tried searching and need help. after upgrading to this rom i can make a call, but can't hear the phone ringing... i know it's making a call cause my girlfriends' phone shows that she is receiving the call and just found out i can't hear anything at all when i pick up her phone and speak into it.
Old 05-16-2008, 02:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 and 6900 Treo Pro
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

will reply to everyone soon enough.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-16-2008, 02:52 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: motorola droid
Carrier: verizon

jmcgee is starting in the wrong direction

Vetvito I love your roms I was waiting on the gps fix for the shwartz but I noticed that I can''t watch sprint tv or the mobi tv with this one. Does anyone else have this problem or is it just my phone?
Old 05-16-2008, 04:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro II

pito2k6 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to pito2k6

Hey vito I see u put up something 2 remove tha problem I had wit tha "test only".Wanted 2 say thx.I'll save it for 4 when I have that problem again.I did tha method that im1badazchick told me 2 use.It worked great.(thx again badazchick).Keep up tha good work Vito,I really luv tha work u put into these roms.
Old 05-16-2008, 04:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 and 6900 Treo Pro
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_goldentiger View Post
It does not work for me.
I got error code:1012
I used most 3.49 OEMs. Sprint switched some things around, and I couldn't get some carrier settings to stick. I would either get a phone that wouldn't boot or a phone with no carrier settings.

I used my old carrier settings and most of it worked. DCD provided some carrier cabs to his rom, I'm guessing that he ran into the same problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwlanik View Post
Me neither, I get the same thing. I guess I will go back to the blue pill if I can find it on my hard drive somewhere.
Try DCD carrier Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin9825 View Post
Yeah I would like to know the memory free at boot too? Also what's inside? Is it based off 3.35 or 3.49? yada yada....
Whats included is in first post. (Will clean it up)
I lost some ram doing the drivers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
I If you have learned to decipher Vetvito talk you can understand that the top is merely a *FiX* for Schwartzwald. See what I am saying?
LOL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashabrown View Post
The Black Vista Rom - is that the same as the other two just with the vista customizations? Also I was wondering if this black pill ROM includes MMS (I am a verizon user) as the one I am using is an older blue pill rom with NO MMS. Thanks so much for all of your hard work!!
Nope, different roms as of now, but yes it includes MMS. You may have to correct registry settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_goldentiger View Post
I still need to know how to rig off that screen.
where you have to input the pass & user name
`cos every time I open the Internet browser,
thats the first screen I see.
DCD carrier cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugsy77 View Post
Guess I can go back to no2's 5066 to get a functional wireless activesync unless someone has an idea what's wrong. Anyone think because ExtROM is hidden, Outlook has an issue?
Nah

Quote:
Originally Posted by im1badazchick View Post
Vetvito Thank You soooo much!...I just got in and did a little browsing and saw a great surprise...you know for the longest i've been an avid blue pill fan and i absolutely love everything you do...you are the best...your roms are always so tight and i love the Schwartzwald...you have converted me....i was at first thinking oh no Vet's not gonna redo the blue but after installing this ...WOW!...it is soooo much faster and i love all of the customizations that you incorporated....it is so beautiful that i dont even want to put my personal theme (homescreen tsk.)on it LOL..Damn you Vetvito LOL
Thanks, but there's more to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMogul View Post
yes Vito this looks really sick, but i got an error saying my .NET compact framework is out of date, how\should i update this, plus IOTA still isnt installed terrible. Where can i get it now that i cant see my extended rom, how can i uplock it.
DCD carrier Cab. What program are you trying to use when you get that .NET error?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pito2k6 View Post
i got a question.see i had tha blue pill installed then i tried tha new leaked rom but didnt like it so i went back 2 tha blue pill. but when i restarted it,it still saids test rom.so i installed the new rom posted 2day n still saids test rom after a restart.so is there something not bein installed rite ?everything else works fine n shows fine its just tha image that dont go away.
I posted stock bootscreens on first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
Vetvito, are you using a Conexant driver for anything? I cant think of anything that I installed that uses a Conexant driver, but it keeps blue screening my desktop. I was able to work around it, I just haven't installed anything in weeks and I blue screened today after installing Schwartzwald. Same thing happened to me the last time I installed the Black Pill. I noticed when I go into boot loader for the Rom to install, something downloads some drivers and then the Rom installs. I worked around it by going into Device Manager and Disabeling my dialup modem card, but they are Conexant Modem Drivers. Im using Windows Vista.
Nah, its Vista, I use it too. My problem was a Video card. I noticed that if Vista doesn't like something it will bluescreen.

You can try extracting the .nbh file and putting it in the RUU folder you use to flash other roms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabackwoodboy View Post
Hey VetVito ive been looking through this thread for a while and i couldn't find what im about to ask so sorry if its already been asked. but as you know i was recently working on getting 19701 full XIP on my Titan but i could never get it so i kinda just gave up and a friend of mine asked me to trade my Titan for his touch so i set what the hail might as well. but to cut to the chase i really miss running your roms on my Titan and was wondering if you ever taught about making one for the touch because right now i feel thats you roms are the only thing missing from the touch
19701 was fake.

You don't miss your Titan? I got a touch and T9 is great but I can't do any real work with it.
I've been seriously debating on releasing a rom for the touch. I don't know, maybe.

I just may.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcgee View Post
Vetvito I love your roms I was waiting on the gps fix for the shwartz but I noticed that I can''t watch sprint tv or the mobi tv with this one. Does anyone else have this problem or is it just my phone?

haven't tried mobi tv. What kind of error are you getting?
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development