PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2008, 01:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA TP2
Carrier: SPRINT

JSZESZE is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VetVito's Sexier Mobile (6.1.1)

is there any way to just get the dialer skin and the action screen skin...from the non vista look rom
Old 05-15-2008, 01:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X & TP2
Carrier: VZW

mugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugsy77 View Post
New 2.13 works well and looks great on VZW!

Nothing related to your ROM since I have seen issue on others, but do you know why mail2web/activesync hangs when trying to synchronize at contacts 0/xxx (xxx represents how many contacts I have on server? Email and calendar syncs fine. Many thanks. The error it generates is 0x8600050d which seems to not say crap other then error will go away next sync, which it doesn't.
Guess I can go back to no2's 5066 to get a functional wireless activesync unless someone has an idea what's wrong. Anyone think because ExtROM is hidden, Outlook has an issue?
Old 05-15-2008, 02:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 700WX >> Mogul 6800 :-)
Carrier: Sprint

rgv_warrior is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
I believe, and correct me if I'm wrong, he ported the Schwartzwald over to his ROM. The one at the top, if you read into it, its just an update of Schwartzwald. You can see the Start Icon is the same and he said hes fixed the GPS and the SMS/MMS, which is all he has screen shots for at the top, If you have learned to decipher Vetvito talk you can understand that the top is merely a *FiX* for Schwartzwald. See what I am saying?
cool.

It is the unsung that continue the fight with plenty of guts and very little glory. RGV_WARRIOR 2007

If someone helps you out, give them props by clicking the "thanks" icon.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-15-2008, 02:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

hotcam91 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugsy77 View Post
Guess I can go back to no2's 5066 to get a functional wireless activesync unless someone has an idea what's wrong. Anyone think because ExtROM is hidden, Outlook has an issue?
Did you try and set up active sync without establishing your internet settings first? If so, then this might be an issue. I would try doing a hard reset then get a connection and then try setting up Active sync for the first time.
Old 05-15-2008, 02:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul and Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

im1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Vetvito Thank You soooo much!...I just got in and did a little browsing and saw a great surprise...you know for the longest i've been an avid blue pill fan and i absolutely love everything you do...you are the best...your roms are always so tight and i love the Schwartzwald...you have converted me....i was at first thinking oh no Vet's not gonna redo the blue but after installing this ...WOW!...it is soooo much faster and i love all of the customizations that you incorporated....it is so beautiful that i dont even want to put my personal theme (homescreen tsk.)on it LOL..Damn you Vetvito LOL
Old 05-15-2008, 04:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

IronMogul is just getting started

yes Vito this looks really sick, but i got an error saying my .NET compact framework is out of date, how\should i update this, plus IOTA still isnt installed terrible. Where can i get it now that i cant see my extended rom, how can i uplock it.
Old 05-15-2008, 05:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro II

pito2k6 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to pito2k6

i got a question.see i had tha blue pill installed then i tried tha new leaked rom but didnt like it so i went back 2 tha blue pill. but when i restarted it,it still saids test rom.so i installed the new rom posted 2day n still saids test rom after a restart.so is there something not bein installed rite ?everything else works fine n shows fine its just tha image that dont go away.
Old 05-15-2008, 05:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul HTC 6800
Carrier: CricKet

Limegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Im getting an Active Sync error. I will figure it out.

Old 05-15-2008, 05:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul and Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

im1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pito2k6 View Post
i got a question.see i had tha blue pill installed then i tried tha new leaked rom but didnt like it so i went back 2 tha blue pill. but when i restarted it,it still saids test rom.so i installed the new rom posted 2day n still saids test rom after a restart.so is there something not bein installed rite ?everything else works fine n shows fine its just tha image that dont go away.
i've had that happen back when they had that first"leaked rom" and i'm sure someone has an easier way but what i did was to flash the official rom from sprint/htc and it removed all of that and then i flashed my custom rom back over that one...i never bothered with that test rom thing again LOL..so that's basically all that you have to do...flash the rom from march 10(htc/sprint) and then Vet's on top of it
Old 05-15-2008, 05:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro II

pito2k6 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to pito2k6

Quote:
Originally Posted by im1badazchick View Post
i've had that happen back when they had that first"leaked rom" and i'm sure someone has an easier way but what i did was to flash the official rom from sprint/htc and it removed all of that and then i flashed my custom rom back over that one...i never bothered with that test rom thing again LOL..so that's basically all that you have to do...flash the rom from march 10(htc/sprint) and then Vet's on top of it
Does doin that relock my phone ?And thankz 4 answerin me.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development