PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2008, 02:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

sHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VetVito's Aero Windows Mobile (6.1.1)

Yo Vitoman, loving the black pill. Havent had a problem till now....

love the organizer, and would like it remapped to a hard key. Unfortunately, cant remap the button in start->settings->buttons

see, i am trying to use dcinobar to get rid of the bottom softbar...but i like the organizer! ahh! what should i do!
Old 04-14-2008, 02:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul and Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

im1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sHockz View Post
Yo Vitoman, loving the black pill. Havent had a problem till now....

love the organizer, and would like it remapped to a hard key. Unfortunately, cant remap the button in start->settings->buttons

see, i am trying to use dcinobar to get rid of the bottom softbar...but i like the organizer! ahh! what should i do!
hey Shockz i use dcinobar too and even though the bottom bars is removed you can still use the softkey underneatth where it was...its already preconfigured to work that way..i never changed it...only removed the bottom bar but if i press the softkey under where it was...the organizer still pops up...hope that helps
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-14-2008, 03:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

billyman is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyman View Post
Ok, I need some help w/ a few thing...

I flashed the VSP ROM last night and so far I love it (thx a mil VV). However I am hoping someone can answer the following questions for me.

1) Can the HTC Home applet be customized? I can't find any kind of menu or user options for the program. I'd like to either make the clock smaller or remove it all together and remove the "Favorite People" tab. However, I want to KEEP the other aspects of the applet.

2) How can I add / install Cybron Voice Dial? Can anyone tell me where to get the program? (Note: I have searched for this in great detail.)

3) Regarding the new threaded SMS that comes w/ 6.1; So they don't display openly on the screen for anyone within eyeshot of your phone to read, is there anyway to make incoming text messages (and emails) private?

Thank you in advance for a hopefully speedy response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradynapier View Post
1.) dont believe so

2.) download it and install it

3.) dont think so - might be a program to do this

1) I can't imagine a home plugin that's not customizable (but then again the only home plugins I have ever used was Resco & pocket breeze - and they are both highly customizable).

2) Where can I download it from?? I have searched both the PPCGeeks forums and Google & found nothing.

3) I was afraid of that. Might have to go back to cody's threaded SMS. We'll see.

Anyone else have any ideas??

Last edited by billyman; 04-14-2008 at 04:00 PM.
Old 04-14-2008, 03:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

sHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by im1badazchick View Post
hey Shockz i use dcinobar too and even though the bottom bars is removed you can still use the softkey underneatth where it was...its already preconfigured to work that way..i never changed it...only removed the bottom bar but if i press the softkey under where it was...the organizer still pops up...hope that helps
very very helpful. in fact, that is super sweet! never thought to try that. +rep
Old 04-14-2008, 04:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 and 6900 Treo Pro
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Bradynapier

Sounds like you are low on memory, or just a possible glitch.
Old 04-14-2008, 04:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul and Touch Pro

im1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
1) I can't imagine a home plugin that's not customizable (but then again the only home plugins I have ever used was Resco & pocket breeze - and they are both highly customizable).

2) Where can I download it from?? I have searched both the PPCGeeks forums and Google & found nothing.

3) I was afraid of that. Might have to go back to cody's threaded SMS. We'll see.

..ok 1. try to download the home customizer and see if that helps(it might)....2. not sure about that one as i've never used them and 3. you should be able to under your setting menu look in Sounds & Notifications ...then go to notifications on the bottom and in events tab look for new text message and uncheck display message on screen and do the same for email...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-14-2008, 04:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

justpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

1) have you tried the HTC Home Customizer yet? been awhile since I played with HTC Home, but it will customize many aspects of the plugin. can be found here- http://www.pocketemu.com/hhc-info.html

2) use this link to download Cyberon Voice Dial that works with WM6-
http://justpctech.com/PPC/CyberionVoiceSD_for_WM6_v1.2_build_61226_1.cab

3) sorry man, on your own with this one!

Old 04-14-2008, 04:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 and 6900 Treo Pro
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

3. I don't know but if you don't want it threaded, you can try No2Chems nuThreadSMS.
Old 04-14-2008, 04:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

billyman is becoming a great contributor

Huge thanks to im1badazchick & justpctech. Between the two of you, I think my phone problems are resolved.

And another huge thanks to VetVito for an awesome ROM. KUDOS!
Old 04-14-2008, 06:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: VX6700
Carrier: cricket

crckt20 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to crckt20

hey vetveto loaded the black pill but the phone stays at the load sreen wear it says the carrier name, would the problem be the phone or the file it self!

aslo tryed putting it in bootloader and still didn't work. went back to your cricket2 rom and started to work fine!

Last edited by crckt20; 04-14-2008 at 06:10 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development