View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 03:51 PM
billyman
PPCGeeks Regular

billyman is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VetVito's Aero Windows Mobile (6.1.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyman View Post
Ok, I need some help w/ a few thing...

I flashed the VSP ROM last night and so far I love it (thx a mil VV). However I am hoping someone can answer the following questions for me.

1) Can the HTC Home applet be customized? I can't find any kind of menu or user options for the program. I'd like to either make the clock smaller or remove it all together and remove the "Favorite People" tab. However, I want to KEEP the other aspects of the applet.

2) How can I add / install Cybron Voice Dial? Can anyone tell me where to get the program? (Note: I have searched for this in great detail.)

3) Regarding the new threaded SMS that comes w/ 6.1; So they don't display openly on the screen for anyone within eyeshot of your phone to read, is there anyway to make incoming text messages (and emails) private?

Thank you in advance for a hopefully speedy response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradynapier View Post
1.) dont believe so

2.) download it and install it

3.) dont think so - might be a program to do this

1) I can't imagine a home plugin that's not customizable (but then again the only home plugins I have ever used was Resco & pocket breeze - and they are both highly customizable).

2) Where can I download it from?? I have searched both the PPCGeeks forums and Google & found nothing.

3) I was afraid of that. Might have to go back to cody's threaded SMS. We'll see.

Anyone else have any ideas??

Last edited by billyman; 04-14-2008 at 04:00 PM.