PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2008, 05:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 and 6900 Treo Pro
Carrier: Cricket
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VetVito's Aero Windows Mobile (6.1.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiva View Post
Thanks for the great work, VetVito.

Does SmartDial work with the dialer?
Yes it works

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggjimmy7 View Post
After reading and searching through numerous threads including the one prescribed to me I came to the realization that I cant load a radio or anything else on the phone unless i can get the OS running correct? I have downloaded all the required applications to get the process going but if I cant get into active sync I'm pretty much screwed, so is there any idea's to my dilema? Any and all help is once again appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim
No need for activesync just flash from your card, someone answered your question in another thread that you asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drurc8 View Post
After installed VetVito rom for Sprint, there is no internet connection and IOTA error. ##778# will not work, but you can access EPST in windows itselft. Click on file explorer, then "windows" find "EPST" icon, then pop up to EPST edit screen. You should be able to change NAI configuration to Sprint and I believe something like this "HEX #@hcm.sprintpcs.com" or does anyone know alternative method because I forget the alternate configuration. I am thinking it starts with 129?????@sprintpcs.com????
##778Talk works fine, not ##778#
Only code not working is ##DIAG

Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGenCowboy View Post
mine was dialing #777 and my internet was working..

whats the difference between #778 and #777
You are mixing two different topics, you are correct with #777.
Old 02-22-2008, 06:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Supersonic aka HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

ronnybej is a n00b

How do I set up a Data Connection with Verizon? it dials #777 and tries to connect to the Cricket network and asked me for a username and password. I dont know how to set this up. Anyone get any idea?
Old 02-22-2008, 06:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: PPC-6700

Biggjimmy7 is a n00b

Ok so after a long day of getting used to the difference and similarities and thanks to all that have helped me get this far I am stuck looking for the unlock code when trying to reinstall my telephone number through ##778 (dial talk). I will continue to search but help is always welcome and much obliged.
Old 02-22-2008, 06:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Tour

nebula is keeping up the good worknebula is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to nebula Send a message via MSN to nebula Send a message via Yahoo to nebula

I haven't tried it yet but looks good, thanks for your effort and great work!
Old 02-22-2008, 07:52 PM
N00b

Biggjimmy7 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggjimmy7 View Post
Ok so after a long day of getting used to the difference and similarities and thanks to all that have helped me get this far I am stuck looking for the unlock code when trying to reinstall my telephone number through ##778 (dial talk). I will continue to search but help is always welcome and much obliged.
Well I ended up calling sprint and getting my unlocking code with no problem, just told them that I was playing around with the phone and did a hard reset and they helped me no questions asked. Thanks again for all the help and thank you VetVito for the great release.
Old 02-22-2008, 09:16 PM
gt3
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC ppc6800

gt3 is a n00b

Works fine but I cannot activesync to my pc any more after loading the rom. I need to disable the advanced network functionality under the USB->PC setting under connections in order to sync with my pc, but I can't find that setting! Any assistance would be appreciated.
Old 02-22-2008, 09:58 PM
gt3
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC ppc6800

gt3 is a n00b

Nevermind, I found the usb to pc icon under system instead of connections. Got everything working now. You may want to change the usb to pc icon back to its original location. Thank you for the awesome rom!
Old 02-22-2008, 10:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

JimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt3 View Post
Nevermind, I found the usb to pc icon under system instead of connections. Got everything working now. You may want to change the usb to pc icon back to its original location. Thank you for the awesome rom!
The USB icon was moved to System in WM 6.1, so all the ROMs are like that.
Old 02-22-2008, 10:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X & TP2
Carrier: VZW

mugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuff

works very well with vzw. great job man. hard work put into tweaking it no doubt. keep it up and looking fwd to seeing enhancements in the future
Old 02-22-2008, 11:36 PM
N00b

Biggjimmy7 is a n00b

Is anyone else having problems with the HTC weather downloading the forecast for their prospective cities? I still haven't gotten the IOTA to work BUT I have been able to get the 1X to run well just like my 6700 would. I downloaded the IOTA.cab file and soft reset the phone but still havent gotten a IOTA connection as of yet but that isnt my primary focus as of now.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development