PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2008, 05:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

wteviper is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Remove date

anyone know how I can remove the date from the title bar?
Old 02-06-2008, 05:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: MS 950XL
Carrier: AT&T & Digicel

92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Via a reg key. It will show up in a forum search using keyword "date" in the topic titles IRC...
Audiovox 9000>Moto V60>MotoT720>LG5350>Sam I330>Hit G1000>PPC-6600>PPC-6800>PPC-6850>PPC-T7380>HTC-T7575>HTC-PI86100
Old 02-06-2008, 05:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Iusacell 3G

grypho is just getting started
... or just go to page 6 of this topic.
Old 02-06-2008, 06:12 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92GTA View Post
Not being able to turn IR on using the comm manager and the folder issue with the folders not refreshing to when you paste something. I and a few others posted about it a few pages back.
not sure about ir with comm manager, does IR work at all?
Old 02-06-2008, 06:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker

92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
not sure about ir with comm manager, does IR work at all?
I don't even own another device with IR to test with otherwise I'd hardreset and test it for you.

Hopefully someone else here can who does not have the comm skin installed...
Old 02-06-2008, 06:47 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvashi View Post
Hey no2chem, you're pushing out updates like no tomorrow...hope you're getting some rest.

But did you mention anything about what size the pagepool is on this ROM? Because despite the ROM being extremely responsive, the RAM situation is harendous! With minor amount of programs installed and only SPB Insight as the extra today plugin, I'm getting 13-14MB after a soft reset!

So I was wondering if there aren't any issues with a pagepool lower than say 6 (if thats what you have it set at) then we might try lowering it. And actually, I may try doing that with the latest build (5041) tomorrow because i want to see how much I have remaining after today's use.

One additional question, how come you took out the Align Screen feature at first startup? The alignment is majorly off so that was a much needed feature...instead of manually going to align the screen later.
I've read that pagepool at 4MB causes major issues with WM6.1, and seeing as the memory management is working well, I wouldn't mess with it - I was actually thinking about adjusting pagepool to 8mb..

Edit also - I think i fixed the encryption issue so it works again. Expect another update tonight.
Old 02-06-2008, 07:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker

May I request that you leave the WM6.1 Remote Desktop client in your future releases?

I can't seem to find the new WM6.1 version in .cab format and I've heard it has notable changes over the 6.0 version I have been using.

Thanks!!!!!! Your ROM's rock!
Old 02-06-2008, 07:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

kavinderd is a n00b
Hey,
I put this on my phone but it seems a lot more barebone than 3.16 load. Where is the voice service thing, and task manager use to let me put a button in the top right to manage my programs and gave me options of how to close programs,
where did all those options go?
Old 02-06-2008, 07:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
he took them out when he cooked up this rom.
Old 02-06-2008, 07:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

superevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuperevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuperevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuperevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
a clean rom is the whole idea... It is much easier to add then remove; especially for testing purposes. Also, take his rom and use dogguys kitchen maker and add all you want, or use his basekit and have a really stock base to build from with no customizations or as much as you want!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development