PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2008, 10:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

babair is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
No soft keys are the ones above the Send and End keys. They have a white dot on them. Hold both and press the reset button.
ok reset button being hwat? im holding them nothing is coming up...... im stuck on windows mobile screen. i have no2chems 5058 on it mobiule 6.1 on windows mobile bootup screen hold both push power button nothing. hold both soft keys nopthing happens on screen.
Old 03-22-2008, 11:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D - OMJ's Custom ROM
Carrier: Sprint

crensmeyer is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by babair View Post
ok reset button being hwat? im holding them nothing is coming up...... im stuck on windows mobile screen. i have no2chems 5058 on it mobiule 6.1 on windows mobile bootup screen hold both push power button nothing. hold both soft keys nopthing happens on screen.
try this...

http://www.htcwiki.com/page/Doing+a+hard+reset
Old 03-22-2008, 11:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul > TP1 > TP2 > Arrive > SGS3 > SGS4 > LG G4

esqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

Quote:
Hmmm, this is a bit...

Lay the phone on it's back with it's bottom (the part that have the holes) facing you. Look at the memory card slot (the small rectangular slot that is approx 1/16" by 1/2"). Below this slot towards the leftmost side you should see a hole. This is the reset button. To use this button you will insert your stylus (the little pen thing that you use to point and write on your screen) into the hole and press.

First, Hold the 2 white buttons with the little white dot. While holding, press and release the reset button but don't let go of the white buttons untill the screen turns gray. Follow the on screen directions from there.

Last edited by esqueue; 03-22-2008 at 11:15 AM.
Old 03-22-2008, 11:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

babair is a n00b

thank you guys who helped... i got it back now lets see what i did wrong so no2chem can know what works and what doesnt and maybe get a fix.... oh yea i repped everyone who had input for me i appreciate it.
Old 03-22-2008, 12:04 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
thank you guys who helped... i got it back now lets see what i did wrong so no2chem can know what works and what doesnt and maybe get a fix.... oh yea i repped everyone who had input for me i appreciate it.
Thanks!!

Dude... you sig... How the HELL did you get those speeds? Thats... Thats... thats T1.7!! My speeds at home are just barely above that! And the image isn't photoshopped - its direct from the Speedtest site! Whoa
Old 03-22-2008, 12:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Katahdin is just getting started

Is anyone else having the issue when they soft reset and the dialog box comes up stating that the phone is off, would you like to turn it on? This just started happening with 5058.
Old 03-22-2008, 12:09 PM
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katahdin View Post
Is anyone else having the issue when they soft reset and the dialog box comes up stating that the phone is off, would you like to turn it on? This just started happening with 5058.
That only happened to me on the first reboot, but it hasn't happened again. Maybe try a hard-reset and see if it goes away.

Whenever I install a new ROM, this is what I do:
1. Hard Reset
2. Flash new ROM
3. Hard Reset
4. Let customizations run
5. Hard Reset
6. Enjoy

Call me crazy, but I hard reset 3 times per update. I never have problems that way. I don't know if it actually helps, but so far so good.
Old 03-22-2008, 12:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro

platniumrover is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to platniumrover Send a message via Yahoo to platniumrover

Ok, One last problem, I tried different htc home versions and such (juvs,tnt.etc) And regardless of which one I have up there since Ive been on WM6.1 when I place the fone on vibrate, after a couple things like, maybe a phone call or txt or two, I notice the phone goes on silent(off). It is the only thing that bothers me, bc I keep my fone on vibrate 80% of the time.....pls help.

VM4500
PPC-6600
PPC-6700
6800/Mogul
Touch Pro
Old 03-22-2008, 12:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC-6800

JRider is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by platniumrover View Post
Ok, One last problem, I tried different htc home versions and such (juvs,tnt.etc) And regardless of which one I have up there since Ive been on WM6.1 when I place the fone on vibrate, after a couple things like, maybe a phone call or txt or two, I notice the phone goes on silent(off). It is the only thing that bothers me, bc I keep my fone on vibrate 80% of the time.....pls help.
I don't have an answer to your problem, but a question... do you have some really bad white spots on your screen? I only ask because you say you use vibrate all the time.
Old 03-22-2008, 12:41 PM
Retired Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by platniumrover View Post
You're not using phoneAlarm by any chance, are you?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development