PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2008, 02:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

ecker is keeping up the good workecker is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyawnko View Post
i hope u can do it w/o hard resetting
well hard set still didn't work for me :-/
Old 03-14-2008, 02:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

ecker is keeping up the good workecker is keeping up the good work

well i'm stumped :-/
Old 03-14-2008, 02:50 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

well i used auto install to install all my apps with the exception of a few. and 2 outta the 3 i installed after auto install showed up and those two were opera mini and microsoft live search.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 03-14-2008, 03:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

skreemer7 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecker View Post
well hard set still didn't work for me :-/
After making the reg edits, did you do a software soft reset, instead of using the stylus? Sometimes it doesnt save when you use the stylus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
well i used auto install to install all my apps with the exception of a few. and 2 outta the 3 i installed after auto install showed up and those two were opera mini and microsoft live search.

Apparently, licenced programs show up, and live and opera sound like they should be licensed...
Old 03-14-2008, 03:15 AM
Livin' Dangerously

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions

could you point me in the right direction to a software resetter and im not a fan of shutxp. and i had google maps, memmaid, oxios,random access,and uitweeker install with autoinstall. and also is anyone having to take the battery out and hard reset anymore because i am not.
Old 03-14-2008, 03:48 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
could you point me in the right direction to a software resetter and im not a fan of shutxp. and i had google maps, memmaid, oxios,random access,and uitweeker install with autoinstall. and also is anyone having to take the battery out and hard reset anymore because i am not.
i use quickmenu.. it has an hibernate function that works pretty well.
Old 03-14-2008, 03:49 AM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
i use quickmenu.. it has an hibernate function that works pretty well.

lol YES you're online!

i've been refreshing the ftp all day waiting on your next rom.

i'm very impressed with the amount of detail and effort put into this.

you ARE the man.
Old 03-14-2008, 03:53 AM
Livin' Dangerously

thanx i have tried that several times but it was awhile ago so i may try it again soon.quick question do you have any idea what is up with the remove programs being empty. i am ok right now because i am pretty well set with all the programs i use but you never kno with all the new things coming out.
Old 03-14-2008, 06:23 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
lol YES you're online!

i've been refreshing the ftp all day waiting on your next rom.

i'm very impressed with the amount of detail and effort put into this.

you ARE the man.
heh, testing 5055 now...
Old 03-14-2008, 07:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: cricket

bunvilla is keeping up the good workbunvilla is keeping up the good work

No2chem,
Ive been meaning to ask DCD about the:

" KNOWN ISSUES:
Encryption had to be completely removed to be fixed." message that he has still listed. U have overcome that issue to the best of my knowledge, and so i was wondering if the changes that DCD makes to his ROM, prevents the Ext-rom from being accessible with your ext-rom unlocker.
Or is the encryption issue separate from the Ext-rom issue. R u familiar enough with his latest release to give some quick info as to how I might be able to unhide the Ext-rom in his kitchen release? Your ext-rom unlocker doesnt work, and when i followed instructions
i got from a post regarding DCD early Rom release and your ext-rom unlocker. it created 2 ext-rom on my phone. anyways thank u for your time

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development