PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2011, 10:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

shapiror06 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to shapiror06
Re: Download link for DCD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Sounds Good. I will link you to the Rom and the expansion pack. You are going to want a SD card anyways... they are cheap enough now! Too bad about your mini USB port... could it be the cable?
OfficeMax had a 4gb card on sale for $11 so I picked one up. I don't know what's up with the mini usb port on my phone. Sometimes it connects, sometimes it doesn't. It always charges though, so that's good. When will you be sendiong me the download link? I gotta get this stock rom off...

I put neuSPL on too by the way.
Old 03-09-2011, 11:08 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shapiror06 View Post
OfficeMax had a 4gb card on sale for $11 so I picked one up. I don't know what's up with the mini usb port on my phone. Sometimes it connects, sometimes it doesn't. It always charges though, so that's good. When will you be sendiong me the download link? I gotta get this stock rom off...

Awesome purchase!! You are all set then!! I am uploading the latest Beta to our FTP as we speak... should be up shortly. Be sure to read the README!.txt!

Old 03-09-2011, 11:42 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level

Okay, here it is. Please post any issues you have over on that thread. We are still working through a few things. Please post your findings as well. We are focusing of stability, speed, and battery life with this 29007 Beta. Let us know what you think of all three!

Tink's Titan Verizon 29007 (TBN 39.91 Beta)
Old 03-10-2011, 12:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Okay, here it is. Please post any issues you have over on that thread. We are still working through a few things. Please post your findings as well. We are focusing of stability, speed, and battery life with this 29007 Beta. Let us know what you think of all three!

Tink's Titan Verizon 29007 (TBN 39.91 Beta)
Sounds good! I'll flash it right away. I wont be able to give good feedback on battery life, as my battery doesn't hold a good charge. It can go probably 2-3 hours with moderate use before needing charged. I'll test out the speed and stability though!
Old 03-10-2011, 01:13 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust

Quote:
Sounds good! I'll flash it right away. I wont be able to give good feedback on battery life, as my battery doesn't hold a good charge. It can go probably 2-3 hours with moderate use before needing charged. I'll test out the speed and stability though!
Great! We are looking forward to your feedback!
Old 03-28-2011, 11:28 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro - MightyROM6
Carrier: PagePlus

deegge is becoming a great contributor

Quote:

Doesn't the SD card need to be 2GB or smaller? And from a quality company. I had an off brand (PNY?) and it wouldn't work so I got a Sandisk - no problems.
Old 03-28-2011, 11:31 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro - MightyROM6
Carrier: PagePlus

deegge is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
absolutely! i just found a download link for dcd 4.1.2 and I was about to install it. but if you want me to try out your beta, send me a link!
Can you post the link for DCD 4.1.2? Had to go back to my Titan since my Touch Pro's screen is unresponsive.
Old 03-28-2011, 11:36 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by deegge View Post
Doesn't the SD card need to be 2GB or smaller?
It depends on if your Rom supports larger cards! For most newer Rom's 4GB is not a problem!
Old 03-28-2011, 12:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Doesn't the SD card need to be 2GB or smaller? And from a quality company. I had an off brand (PNY?) and it wouldn't work so I got a Sandisk - no problems.
Are you referring to the ability to flash from the SD card? If so, no. I got a 4gb toshiba class 4 card. It worked just fine.
Old 03-28-2011, 12:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Can you post the link for DCD 4.1.2? Had to go back to my Titan since my Touch Pro's screen is unresponsive.
http://rapidshare.com/#!download|369l32|187511427|dcd_titan_4.1.2.exe

There you go!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development