PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2011, 12:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

shapiror06 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to shapiror06
Download link for DCD?

Can someone post a link to download the latest DCD rom, I think that's 4.1.2, or 4.2. I can't find it anywhere. I had to go back to my Titan because I lost my Touch Pro2 and I don't get a contract upgrade for another 3 months. Here's the link that I came across when I searched, but it's dead: http://dcd1182.n715dp.com/index.php?dir=titan%2Froms%2F
Old 03-08-2011, 12:55 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Re: Download link for DCD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shapiror06 View Post
Can someone post a link to download the latest DCD rom, I think that's 4.1.2, or 4.2. I can't find it anywhere. I had to go back to my Titan because I lost my Touch Pro2 and I don't get a contract upgrade for another 3 months. Here's the link that I came across when I searched, but it's dead: http://dcd1182.n715dp.com/index.php?dir=titan%2Froms%2F
There are still some of DCD's Titan Roms on XDA's Ftp. I hope this helps. Sorry to hear about your TP2! :'(

Old 03-08-2011, 10:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Do you think nueROM 6152-3pre3 is better than DCD's roms?
Old 03-09-2011, 10:44 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Do you think nueROM 6152-3pre3 is better than DCD's roms?
Your choice in what Rom is better is a super personal one! What do you use you device primarily for? What do you hope to do? Do you have your GPS chipset unlocked?
Old 03-09-2011, 10:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I'm currently using Olipro 2.40 SPL, 3.37.78 Radio, and DCD 3.2.3 ROM. So I guess yes, the GPS chipset is unlocked. I couldn't install nueROM 6152-3pre3 because I need neuSPL, but I don't currently have a microSD card to install it from, unfortunately my card was in my Touch Pro2 when I lost it. I'd like a newer version of DCD but I can't find a download link anywhere. His FTP is down.
Old 03-09-2011, 11:28 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust

So sorry to hear about your SD card too! That is such a sad story. I am glad you got a working Rom on there now though. Let me know if you want to test this Titan Verizon 29007 (TBN 39.90 Beta) that we are working on. It includes turn-by-turn navigation!
Old 03-09-2011, 11:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

absolutely! i just found a download link for dcd 4.1.2 and I was about to install it. but if you want me to try out your beta, send me a link!
Old 03-09-2011, 12:31 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust

Quote:
absolutely! i just found a download link for dcd 4.1.2 and I was about to install it. but if you want me to try out your beta, send me a link!
Awesome! I am mobile at the moment, but I will get that up for you. I am still working on it, so input is welcome!!
Old 03-09-2011, 12:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Awesome! I am mobile at the moment, but I will get that up for you. I am still working on it, so input is welcome!!
Okay. Send me the .nbh file if you could. I'm going to have to get an sd card, it seems as though my USB port isn't working anymore either lol. So I will have to flash it via the sd card.
Old 03-09-2011, 03:42 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust

Quote:
Okay. Send me the .nbh file if you could. I'm going to have to get an sd card, it seems as though my USB port isn't working anymore either lol. So I will have to flash it via the sd card.
Sounds Good. I will link you to the Rom and the expansion pack. You are going to want a SD card anyways... they are cheap enough now! Too bad about your mini USB port... could it be the cable?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development