PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Themes & Mods
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2011, 06:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

hc3cuz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Theme][ACS] 3/30/11 Blue Midnight V1.2 EC05 Ext4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hc3cuz View Post
Love this theme guys! one small question though, I am still using my adwlauncherex and when I go to adlauncher it launches it back to my settings which is PERFECT only issue is when I hit home key it takes me back to the "themes settings" How can I map the home key to just goto home screen, Im sure its a easy fix I just cant figure it out for the life of me lol

Anybody know a fix for this? Kind of have a bad habit of pressing the home key and then get when it goes back to the normal blue theme lol
Old 04-07-2011, 03:46 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [Theme][ACS] 4/7/11 Blue Midnight V1.3 EC05 Ext4

Updated theme 4/7/11 see pictures for what has changed.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
Old 04-13-2011, 11:23 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [Theme][ACS] 4/12/11 Blue Midnight V1.3.5 EC05

Updated theme, fixed submenu's show white background with white letters.
Old 05-21-2011, 04:31 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [Theme][ACS] 4/13/11 Blue Midnight V1.6 EC05

Hey tw, what's been going on? I just made the switch to android so you know I've got to try this out.

Edit: wow this is awesome! Great work dude! You always made great stuff for wm and I can say the same for android. I love the glass icons

Last edited by puff601; 05-21-2011 at 04:49 PM.
Old 06-03-2011, 12:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Just got my epic Timberwolf... Its been a while big dog.

Cant wait to try out your rom dude.

Old 06-06-2011, 06:24 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Just got my epic Timberwolf... Its been a while big dog.

Cant wait to try out your rom dude.
WOW! Good to see you here and got Epic too. Don't post much here since the Epic on PPCGeek has very little action. Check out that other site that I can't post a link for updated themes.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Themes & Mods