PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2011, 04:35 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM][AA][EXT4] AnonymousROM i3 [2.3]

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxed View Post
no i'm just saying this rom is EF02 not EC05. EC05 has a source.
ya no kidding but i didn't know this rom was ext4 compatible, but i see it is so my bad on that part.
Old 07-05-2011, 04:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

maxxed is keeping up the good workmaxxed is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
ya no kidding but i didn't know this rom was ext4 compatible, but i see it is so my bad on that part.
no problem man. But yeah this rom is EXT4 thanks to Randy and the Bonsai team. Marcusant used their template and tweaked it a little. That lag fix I posted a few posts ago works very well too. Completely eliminates the lag. I'm scoring 2500 on quadrant with 100+ apps installed.
Old 07-05-2011, 04:51 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxed View Post
no problem man. But yeah this rom is EXT4 thanks to Randy and the Bonsai team. Marcusant used their template and tweaked it a little. That lag fix I posted a few posts ago works very well too. Completely eliminates the lag. I'm scoring 2500 on quadrant with 100+ apps installed.
so still my question is rom does not convert to ext when you flash?
Old 07-05-2011, 04:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
If your coming from a Rom that already had EXT4, then there is no conversion, just flash and your ready to go. If you are coming from Stock or RFS then I believe it does convert it to eXT4 but don't quote me. I'm not sure. Maybe you have to flash RFS2EXT4 i posted up..
Old 07-05-2011, 04:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker

actaully if you ODIN to eB13 and root with the newest CWM, then wipe and flash it will autoconvert. you can run quadrant scores at least 2 times and you should see numbers in the mid to high 2000s.
Old 07-05-2011, 05:09 PM
O-Matic
Pocket PC: Vogue, TP2, Epic 4G, Nexus S, Galaxy SIII, Nexus 4
Carrier: Big Pink

shane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shane6374

Quote:
Darren, No it does not auto convert.

Ohh post 1,000!!!!

Remember to clickon those who help! It's right down there.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-05-2011, 05:10 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane6374 View Post
Darren, No it does not auto convert.

Ohh post 1,000!!!!
didnt think so, congrats and thanx sir.
Old 07-05-2011, 06:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 CDMA

beejmeister is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y.G. View Post
Seriously, is anybody else having problems with Swype not saving custom words to the dictionary? I have to continuously type the same words over and over because it won't save anything in the custom dictionary.
Saw that nobody had replied to you and thought I'd save you the trouble of asking again

No. I'm not having problems with Swype saving words in the custom dictionary. Hope that helps.
ROM: What day is it?
Old 07-05-2011, 09:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

Westonw is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Sorry if this was covered, tried to go through most of the posts.
Ran into an instance where all of my key phone information (Everything under About Phone / Status) disappeared. Everything just said unknown and I didn't have any service. Tried to do reboots, battery pulls, wasn't sure what else to do. Ended up having to restore an old backup.

Anyone else run into this?
Old 07-05-2011, 10:14 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westonw View Post
Sorry if this was covered, tried to go through most of the posts.
Ran into an instance where all of my key phone information (Everything under About Phone / Status) disappeared. Everything just said unknown and I didn't have any service. Tried to do reboots, battery pulls, wasn't sure what else to do. Ended up having to restore an old backup.

Anyone else run into this?
saw a thread on this but was not using this rom, gota love backups though.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development

Tags
android, anonymous, ef02, gingerbread, rom