PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2010, 05:26 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint
Threadstarter

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] Froyo DK05 leak | Pre-rooted, Zipaligned, Deodexed

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
darren, i saw that screen shot on xda. id try checking the debug-en box as well. i think that may be your problem with his modem.
i did do all boxes in every sequence known to man but it was a port issue on lappy. lol
thanx for the help though.

exile its ok to post more than one question per post. lol
Old 11-21-2010, 11:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Iphone
Carrier: At&t

sp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i did do all boxes in every sequence known to man but it was a port issue on lappy. lol
thanx for the help though.

exile its ok to post more than one question per post. lol
Clearly you have issues.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
Old 11-21-2010, 11:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker

sp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
It should have a dk05 kernel..

Did you clear your cache?
Oh yes. Cleared out like 5 time before three flash and 3 times after the flash. What's the kernel version number for dk05? Do you have out? Post it here. I wanna take a look.

Old 11-21-2010, 11:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker

2.6.32.9 kernel

That's my version. Is that old? Or that came with Dk05. I recall seeing that version on other roms. Maybe that'd my gps problem. Gps is RIP. NOT ONE LOCK. Did all the tricks. Even the steps from sinnn from xda. Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead like azteka and austin secret of keeping it on the dooowwwwwnnn low. Lol.

Old 11-21-2010, 01:28 PM
acs tester
Threadstarter

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp4rtan5 View Post
Clearly you have issues.

how ya figure? all i needed to do was switch usb ports on lappy plus my gps locks just fine. why all the posts, cant you just ask all your questions in one post? we do have multi quote. 2.6.32.9 kernel is not what you see if you flash the new modem

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 11-21-2010 at 01:33 PM.
Old 11-21-2010, 01:31 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

Quote:
2.6.32.9 kernel

That's my version. Is that old? Or that came with Dk05. I recall seeing that version on other roms. Maybe that'd my gps problem. Gps is RIP. NOT ONE LOCK. Did all the tricks. Even the steps from sinnn from xda. Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead like azteka and austin secret of keeping it on the dooowwwwwnnn low. Lol.

that is the 2.2 kernel
2.1 is going to have .29. in it

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-21-2010, 01:36 PM
acs tester
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
that is the 2.2 kernel
2.1 is going to have .29. in it
and one less 9. lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-21-2010, 02:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo750,HTC Touch PRO, DIAMOND, Palm Pre, Epic 4G
Carrier: AT&T and SPRINT

youngblack is keeping up the good workyoungblack is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Oh yes. Cleared out like 5 time before three flash and 3 times after the flash. What's the kernel version number for dk05? Do you have out? Post it here. I wanna take a look.

Did ya try gps tool box from the market?

Old 11-22-2010, 02:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngblack View Post
Did ya try gps tool box from the market?

I finally got it to work.Followed xda member sinnn's thread instruction to the cue.Not gps is flawless and fast and more accurate. The key is to flash to stock and get a gps lock.them flash dk05 and use gps status once and it locks. I noticed that the next day it didn't require a gpstatus clear cache and data redownload to get it to work. It worked flawlessly.unlike the dj05 leak, where you had to redownload agps data and reclear the cache to make it lock the day after. I'm very pleased. Even the modem is good. Nothing odd like xda was saying about the modem bricking radios.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development