PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Accessories
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2011, 04:45 PM
nous défions
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S III
Carrier: Sprint

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Screen Protector Reviews

As far as I know Amazon is the only place to get them. I guess that just goes to show the power of a good review on PPCG! They're sold out.
Old 01-07-2011, 05:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

BigBlondeAndBlueMale is a n00b

So, should a guy just wait and hope, or would you settle for a second-best?
Old 01-07-2011, 05:34 PM
nous défions

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlondeAndBlueMale View Post
So, should a guy just wait and hope, or would you settle for a second-best?
Wait and hope. I tried a couple different screen protectors before I got the Realook and its well worth the wait.
Old 01-07-2011, 05:37 PM
nous défions

I emailed the manufacturer and asked when they think they will have some more in stock. I'll post back here when I get an answer.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-09-2011, 02:28 AM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
The ones that have to be put on with water, like the extreme guard I linked, are much better than regular ones. Had one on my moment that I gave to my brother, he said "I need a screen protector" I said there's already one on it. Have one on my epic now, can't even tell it's there.

Sent from an Epic 3G on SERO
Old 01-09-2011, 04:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

BigBlondeAndBlueMale is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny.Bravo View Post
I emailed the manufacturer and asked when they think they will have some more in stock. I'll post back here when I get an answer.
Bravo, Bravo. It seems like your e-mail must have jarred something loose. This morning Amazon shows the Realooks "in-stock" for the Epic 4G's. I already have my order in! Thanks again.
Old 02-12-2011, 03:10 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Today I put down my realook on a wood floor in the attic and the splinters on the floor made a few scratches on the screen protector ..the phone is probably OK but I was hoping more durability :/

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 02-12-2011, 07:40 AM
nous défions

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Today I put down my realook on a wood floor in the attic and the splinters on the floor made a few scratches on the screen protector ..the phone is probably OK but I was hoping more durability :/
If you remember the review I wrote, after a week or so I downgraded the overall rating because of that very reason. All in all I still think they are one of the best screen protectors out there, but yeah, I wish they were a little more durable. I scratched mine too but at least the scratch was only visible when the screen was off. As soon as I turned it on the scratches disappeared.
Old 06-03-2011, 11:32 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

has anyone tried clear protector.com Samsung Sprint Epic 4G Galaxy S Screen Protector | Clear Protector

I bought one for my TP2 and it was the most amazing clear and durable protector I bought.

Its 15 dollars for 1 but With the cupon code iwantultra You get 50% off

The other protectors in my opinion dont even compare. Even with sweaty fingers I remember it scrolled smoothly. Nearly invisible, and durable as hell. They replace it for free if it even scratches! Lifetime warrenty

Im picking one up for my new galaxy!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Accessories