PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 11:54 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZN TP
Carrier: VZN

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC 4 way adapter needed

still in need of a couple of the 4 way adapters that came with the TP. if you have a spare let me know.
Old 06-06-2009, 02:07 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
Re: HTC 4 way adapter needed

i never heard of one of these? i only got a 2 way. Did this come with a real tp? or a carrier specific tp?
Old 06-06-2009, 10:44 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
i never heard of one of these? i only got a 2 way. Did this come with a real tp? or a carrier specific tp?
its the standard adapter for the TP i believe. it has a 2.5mm, 3.5mm headphone jack and 2 mini USB connectors. my kids got a hold of mine and i have no clue what they did with it.
Old 06-06-2009, 10:46 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweAkMaN View Post
I have one. Your talking about the one thats Long And black, and has two diffrent size head phone jacks, and two other plugs, for charger, and then whatever? Correct?

I think thats what's on it. But I have quite a few of them. I know of 6 that I have for sure thats unopened. Still in the plastic. I think I have three or four thats already opened, but never been used but maybe once.
let me know if you can part with 1 or 2 of them. see post above about what happened to mine. i think i have one coming so i would like to have 2 more. one for home, one for the truck and one to carry with me because the one in the truck is going to be mounted to the dash so it wont be usable after that.
Old 06-07-2009, 02:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Alltel w/Sprint phone

njkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I have 2 TP's and all the accessories so I'd be willing to part with at least one of these. So, if you cant get the 2 your looking for shoot me a pm and we'll work something out.
Old 06-08-2009, 03:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

nyczwillz is keeping up the good worknyczwillz is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to nyczwillz

$12 shipped for two used/lightly used.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items