View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 10:46 PM
Mylt1
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC 4 way adapter needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweAkMaN View Post
I have one. Your talking about the one thats Long And black, and has two diffrent size head phone jacks, and two other plugs, for charger, and then whatever? Correct?

I think thats what's on it. But I have quite a few of them. I know of 6 that I have for sure thats unopened. Still in the plastic. I think I have three or four thats already opened, but never been used but maybe once.
let me know if you can part with 1 or 2 of them. see post above about what happened to mine. i think i have one coming so i would like to have 2 more. one for home, one for the truck and one to carry with me because the one in the truck is going to be mounted to the dash so it wont be usable after that.