PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 04:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

lightbiter is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[Sold] alltel diamond excellent condition

hey guys i've got an alltel diamond for sale it comes with everything it did new it's in excellent condition i'm asking 250.00 for it but willing to entertain offers
any questions just ask in the pictures there are some blemishes on the lower right of the screen that is just the screen protector which it has had on it since i got it two monthes ago for my girl who decided she wants her crackberry back go figure SOLD
Attached Images
File Type: jpg M01A0520.JPG (286.1 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg M01A0521.JPG (474.4 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg M01A0522.JPG (253.3 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by lightbiter; 05-29-2009 at 10:27 PM.
Old 05-28-2009, 04:12 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: [FS] alltel diamond excellent condition

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbiter View Post
hey guys i've got an alltel diamond for sale it comes with everything it did new it's in excellent condition i'm asking 250.00 for it but willing to entertain offers
any questions just ask in the pictures there are some blemishes on the lower right of the screen that is just the screen protector which it has had on it since i got it two monthes ago for my girl who decided she wants her crackberry back go figure
ah not a crackberry lol
just wondering how easy is it to get verizon to activate an alltel phone?
ive heard of it being done, but is it even possible?
Old 05-28-2009, 04:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

i've read about ppl doing it but i wouldn't guarantee that you can i had a sprint diamond on alltel for a while when the diamond first came out i got ahold of one on ebay before they were even available here in ga.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:52 AM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibmxx187 View Post
ah not a crackberry lol
just wondering how easy is it to get verizon to activate an alltel phone?
ive heard of it being done, but is it even possible?
About Verizon activating any Alltel device, a friend of mine said they can't do it until sometime this fall, or until the merger is concrete.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-28-2009, 04:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

yeah like i said i've heard of people getting them to accept other companies phones but never actually met someone that had done it could just be an urban legend i certainly wouldn't shell out this kinda money to find out
Old 05-28-2009, 04:17 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbiter View Post
yeah like i said i've heard of people getting them to accept other companies phones but never actually met someone that had done it could just be an urban legend i certainly wouldn't shell out this kinda money to find out
im calling verizon right now to find up
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items