View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 04:12 AM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: [FS] alltel diamond excellent condition

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbiter View Post
hey guys i've got an alltel diamond for sale it comes with everything it did new it's in excellent condition i'm asking 250.00 for it but willing to entertain offers
any questions just ask in the pictures there are some blemishes on the lower right of the screen that is just the screen protector which it has had on it since i got it two monthes ago for my girl who decided she wants her crackberry back go figure
ah not a crackberry lol
just wondering how easy is it to get verizon to activate an alltel phone?
ive heard of it being done, but is it even possible?