PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 03:55 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1
Carrier: Sprint

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Looking For: Touch Vogues

I am looking to find some stock ROM Touch Vogues for Sprint. I am looking for my kids (10 and 12) to replace the little crap phones they have now. If anybody has one or two that is in good working condition for a good price shoot me a PM or reply here.

Thanks,
NinjaMom
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
Old 04-22-2009, 05:48 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
Re: Looking For: Touch Vogues

Or a clean ESN as well. Plus If I find anything and it passes my full inspection, I'll let ya know.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Old 04-22-2009, 05:52 PM
bigbilal04

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

i have a vogue like new in box, with clean sprint esn. How much you willing to spend?
Old 04-23-2009, 09:47 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMom View Post
I am looking to find some stock ROM Touch Vogues for Sprint. I am looking for my kids (10 and 12) to replace the little crap phones they have now. If anybody has one or two that is in good working condition for a good price shoot me a PM or reply here.

Thanks,
NinjaMom
I may know someone that will part with their touch, but how much we talking for price?
i'll ask him today how much he wants for it, yesterday he was talking about trying to sell it
Old 04-23-2009, 09:51 AM
The Admin-Ninja
Threadstarter

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level

I don't really know what I am willing to spend. LOL... Kinda figured I would just see who had some out there for sale and what they were asking.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:52 AM
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMom View Post
I don't really know what I am willing to spend. LOL... Kinda figured I would just see who had some out there for sale and what they were asking.
np. i'll ask him to quote a price, i was just telling him yesterday he should post it on here lol
Old 04-24-2009, 01:34 AM
the magic mod

nevermind, he changed his mind... PM sent

Last edited by puff; 04-30-2009 at 10:40 AM.
Old 04-24-2009, 09:00 AM
The Admin-Ninja
Threadstarter

Let me talk to my sugar Daddy... Cause we gotta get two if we get any at all. LOL

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items