PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2009, 01:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC TOUCH PRO For Sale

Everything Is Sold...Mods Please Close Thread...Pm Sent.

Last edited by CozBoogie; 03-03-2009 at 08:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:01 AM
bigbilal04

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: HTC TOUCH PRO For Sale

i pmd you, also might want your diamond if you still have it. Any deals if i get diamond and touch pro?
Old 03-02-2009, 06:56 PM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....
Carrier: Sprint

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Good idea to get some pics posted...
Old 03-02-2009, 07:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul HTC 8600

3boos is keeping up the good work3boos is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to 3boos Send a message via Yahoo to 3boos

Sprint or ATT?
Old 03-02-2009, 09:31 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3boos View Post
Sprint or ATT?
In my sig and in the pictures say SPRINT

Last edited by Young DC; 03-03-2009 at 12:26 PM.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:34 PM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

Do you happen to have any positive feedback somewhere else? I am interested in a touch pro. What is the payment method? What kind of shipping? Paypal works for me.

Last edited by w7excursion; 03-02-2009 at 11:53 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:11 AM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I'll take a BB for nextel
Old 03-03-2009, 12:17 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by w7excursion View Post
Do you happen to have any positive feedback somewhere else? I am interested in a touch pro. What is the payment method? What kind of shipping? Paypal works for me.
paypal works for me and shipping is ups and as for the feedback i don't think xda has it but if you want to pm bob_55 i've sent him a phone in the past

Last edited by Young DC; 03-03-2009 at 12:44 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:22 AM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

Let me know where to send it and Ill get it sent in the morning. I got to move some money to my paypal account first. I hope to get this soon. Thanks

Last edited by w7excursion; 03-03-2009 at 12:24 AM.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:40 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

check your PM...

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items